ISTEP Consultants Say More Revisions Needed
The consultants that examined Indiana's new ISTEP test say improved communication between education leaders, more employees, and establis...
Springleaf buying OneMain
Evansville-based Springleaf Holdings wants to purchase Citigroup's OneMain Financial for $4.25 billion. Springleaf says it plans to conso...
Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
Carly Rae Jepsen Says Cyndi Lauper Inspired Her ‘80s-Style New Album
Carly Rae Jepsen previously revealed her new album would be heavily influenced by ‘80s pop music, but now she’s explaining...
Iggy Azalea Leaves Instagram, Turns Over Account to Management
After leaving Twitter last week, Iggy Azalea has officially abandoned her Instagram account as well. A message was posted...
expand Rihanna Teases New Song, "American Oxygen," for March Madness
Rihanna season has officially begun. Following brief teasers for "Higher" and "Dancing in the Dark," from The...
Colbie Caillat Selling Her L.A. Mansion Less Than a Year After Purchasing It
It seems like she barely had time to unpack. Colbie Caillat is putting her Los Angeles mansion on the market, less than a year after ...
Paula Patton Says Splitting from Robin Thicke Was "Challenging"
Paula Patton 's rocky marriage to Robin Thicke , and their ultimate estrangement, has been news for some time, but Patton has stay...
Class Action Suit Against Indiana BMV Goes To Mediation
A class-action lawsuit that alleges over charging by the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles will be headed to mediation. The BMV allegedly...
S.B. 101: Protecting Religious Liberties Or License To Discriminate?
State lawmakers return to Indianapolis on Monday, and the House soon could vote on a controversial bill involving gender and religious ri...
Businesses Step Up to Fight Childhood Obesity
- Accessing nutritious foods is a challenge for many families, and some experts say the problem contributes to the obesity epidemic. But ...
Indiana Lawmakers Work To Ban "Micro-Beads"
The Indiana legislature is getting closer to saving us from tiny beads. The tiny microbeads that environmentalists say are polluting wat...
BMV Says Over 4,000 Scooters Now Registered In Indiana
The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles says that more than 4,100 people have registered their motorized scooters so far this year. A new I...
- Ward subdues marathon man Isner to give Britain 2-0 lead
- McLaren play down Alonso memory loss
- 'KJT' wins first Euro gold with all-round brilliance
- NCAA hits Syracuse basketball coach with nine-game suspension
- Colts opt not to re-sign veteran receiver Wayne
- FBI offers $25,000 reward for information on U.S. judge's shooting in Detroit
- Jodi Arias trial to cost Arizona taxpayers more than $3.2 million: officials
- Prosecution rests in case of New York boy's 1979 murder
- Delta refinery, union reach deal on local issues, likely avoiding strike
- New York airport alarm reveals stowaway dog in checked luggage
- Jeb Bush calls Clinton's U.S. State Dept. email storage 'baffling'
- CIA to make sweeping changes, focus more on cyber ops: agency chief
- U.S. charges three in ring that stole 1 billion email addresses
- U.S. documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Ferguson fires three, hopes for settlement with U.S. Justice Department
- Nasdaq market share drops in fee and rebate cutting experiment
- GSK sacks 110 China staff in wake of drug bribery case: sources
- Puget Sound Energy to join Calif. power market in October 2016
- Fiat Chrysler's Marchionne earned 31.3 million euros in 2014
- Tesla says Nevada battery plant on track despite report of delay
- Obama notes concerns over 'extraordinarily dirty' Canada oil extraction
- Kentucky officials wary of senator's EPA warning
- Delayed trade bill no impediment to Pacific deal: U.S. official
- Wisconsin Assembly OKs right-to-work bill, governor supports
- U.S. begins measures to buy time under debt limit
- FDA issues mobile app to search for drug shortages
- Ohio State to require vaccinations for incoming students
- For upper-body warm-ups, stretch multiple muscles at once
- Final round of six-way kidney swap begins at San Francisco hospital
- March Madness ‘gambling holiday’ risky for compulsive gamblers
- U.S. spacecraft reaches dwarf planet Ceres for 16-month study
- Astronomers find star speeding out of the galaxy
- Hubble captures quadruple image of ancient exploding star
- Fresh coat: scientists develop tough new self-cleaning paint
- Praying mantis looks long before it leaps
- Microsoft warns Windows PCs also vulnerable to 'Freak' attacks
- At long last, Dow gets a taste for Apple
- Computing, telecoms industries set on collision course
- Silicon Valley debate on self-driving cars: do you need a map?
- SAP to cut 2,250 posts while creating similar number in refocusing
- Vintage plane Harrison Ford crashed was well-restored, official says
- Critical enthusiasm lags for Larry David's play 'Fish in Dark'
- Lanvin is loved at Paris fashion week
- Actor Harrison Ford injured in small-plane crash in Los Angeles
- Oprah Winfrey prevails in 'Own Your Power' lawsuit