ISTEP Consultants Say More Revisions Needed
The consultants that examined Indiana's new ISTEP test say improved communication between education leaders, more employees, and establis...
Springleaf buying OneMain
Evansville-based Springleaf Holdings wants to purchase Citigroup's OneMain Financial for $4.25 billion. Springleaf says it plans to conso...
Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
Britney Spears' Hair Falls Out During Vegas Performance
Talk about a bad hair day! Britney Spears lost a piece of her blonde hair extensions during her Las Vegas residency show Friday night...
Carly Rae Jepsen Talks New Single "I Really Like You," Tom Hanks Video Cameo
There's no "maybe" about it: Carly Rae Jepsen is back, with a brand new, super-catchy single, " I Really Like You ." She...
Kelly Clarkson Announces 36-City Piece by Piece Tour
Kelly Clarkson 's new album, Piece by Piece , is in stores today -- and starting in July, Kelly will be on the road. ...
Kelly Clarkson's Already Designed Baby-Friendly Bus for Summer Tour
Kelly Clarkson 's new album Piece by Piece arrives today, and fans will be happy to hear that she'll be following that up with...
"The Voice" Recap: 56-Year-Old Former Chef Becomes This Season’s Oldest Contestant
The blind auditions continued on NBC's The Voice Tuesday night. Christina Aguilera , Adam Levine , Blake Shelton and Phar...
Clean Line Energy Reveals Power Line Route
Clean Line Energy Partners is the company wanting to build a new power line across Illinois and ending in northwestern Sullivan County ne...
Indiana AG Warns Of Lotto Scam
The Indiana Attorney General’s office is warning of another scam. In this one, a letter comes with the Indiana Seal, and s...
Study Shows More Parents Are Putting Off Vaccinations
To vaccinate or not to vaccinate is a question that many parents are now debating. A new study suggests that American parents have incre...
Contractors Alliance Protest Repeal Of Wage Law
Those who support the Indiana common wage law gathered at the state capitol to protest the repeal of the so called common wage laws. Ind...
Indiana Supreme Court Will Hear Synthetic Drug Ban Appeal
The Indiana Supreme Court will consider state appeals to reinstate a synthetic drug ban at the encouragement of Attorney General Gre...
- Ex-NFL star Hernandez texted murder victim before his death
- NFL's Ravens, Rice settlement was for $1.59 million: report
- Less is more for Silverstone organizers
- Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix
- Wolff to take part in two free practice sessions
- Oklahoma House passes bill to use nitrogen gas for executions
- Federal agents raid 20 suspected 'maternity hotels' in California
- Engineer from California train derailment has died, police say
- Ohio gay rights activist charged with making hoax kidnap claim
- Ferguson officials meeting with U.S. DOJ on police department probe
- U.S.-led coalition launches 14 air strikes against Islamic State: task force
- Fugitive ex-U.S. spy Snowden in talks on returning home: lawyer
- U.S. House to vote on security bill without immigration provisions
- Supreme Court set to hear second major Obamacare challenge
- Best Buy announces first buyback since 2012; profit jumps
- Apple edges out Samsung in global smartphone sales: Gartner
- JPMorgan to pay $50 million over improper mortgage practices
- EBRD to launch funding in Greece, promoting enterprise
- U.S. CEOs modestly more upbeat on economy, spending: survey
- BMW CEO sees challenges mounting for successor
- White House threatens to veto Senate labor board measure
- Bipartisan talks on trade bill 'stuck,' top U.S. senator says
- O'Malley rules out Senate as decision over White House bid looms
- Ben Carson creates committee to explore presidential bid: WSJ
- Israel's Netanyahu warns Obama against Iran nuclear deal
- Irish parliament passes plain tobacco packaging law
- Ebola-hit countries seek help to repair their economies
- Most penises are normal, more research says
- Indiscriminate cuts threaten Italy's healthcare successes
- India will not cut multi-billion dollar food handout program: PM
- U.S. satellite likely exploded after temperature spike: Air Force
- Harvard prevention trial studies tau, Alzheimer's other protein
- U.S. science probe nears unexplored dwarf planet Ceres
- Study finds gorilla origins in half of human AIDS virus lineages
- Lockheed invests in Rocket Lab's U.S. unit to keep pace with innovation
- Cybersecurity company Novetta Solutions up for sale: sources
- For STMicro, wireless business may be hidden key to reach margin goal
- GM's Opel to offer cars with free Wi-Fi for one year
- Indian taxi group Ola steps up expansion drive
- EU's antitrust chief has met Google's Schmidt
- Poll: U.S. evenly torn on dress in online craze - blue or white?
- Catholics and Jews pan film defending wartime Pope Pius XII
- Queen Elizabeth strips entertainer Rolf Harris of honor over child sex conviction
- Discovery adds online adventure channel to reach Web generation
- Conductor Rattle heads to London, wants 'theatrical' concerts