Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
Hozier “Never Thought” Radio Stations Would Play His Music
Hozier ’s “Take Me to Church” is being worshipped around the globe. It hit number two on the Billboard Hot 10...
Justin Timberlake Reveals His Favorite "SNL" Sketch
As part of Saturday Night Live ’s exclusive Five-Timers Club, Justin Timberlake knows exactly what keeps him coming back...
Nick Jonas, One Direction & Bruno Mars Among Nominees for Kids' Choice Awards
The full list of Nickelodeon's Kids’ Choice Awards nominees has arrived. Nick Jonas is not only hosting the festivities,...
Lady Gaga's Sound of Music Medley Gets Thumbs-Up from Maria Von Trapp's Granddaughter
Lady Gaga 's performance of songs from the Sound of Music on the Academy Awards got the approval of Julie Andrews , the star...
Sia, 5 Seconds of Summer & Sheppard Score Australian Music Award Nominations
Sia , 5 Seconds of Summer and Sheppard topped the nominations for the 2015 Australasian Performing Rights Association (ARPA...
Mark Ronson Says Bruno Mars Can Have the Bottom Half of His BRIT Award for "Uptown Funk"
Wednesday night, "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars was named Best British Single at the BRIT Awards, the U.K. equivalent ...
Selena Gomez Tells Fans: "Every Life Is Worth It"
Selena Gomez wants her fans to know that their lives matter. The singer Instagrammed a screen shot of a lengthy comment she wro...
Madonna Found Out Through Instagram that She'd Been Hacked, Says It Was "Pandemonium"
Imagine being hacked, and then finding out about it on Instagram. That’s exactly what happened to Madonna in December. Dozens o...
Indiana Graduation Rates Are Up
More Hoosier students are graduating high school than ever before. The Indiana Department of Education says that the graduation rate fo...
House Approves Bill On Gambling, Now It's Up To The Senate
Indiana casinos may soon be able to get off of the water. The Indiana House has approved a bill that would allow the state's riverboat c...
Senate Will Take Up Withdraw Of Public Project Wage Bill
The Indiana Senate will now take up a bill recently passed by the House that would repeal the state law that sets wages for public c...
Speed Camera Bill Dropped
It appears that a proposal to allow speed cameras in Indiana won’t make it out of the Indiana legislature this year. Bill sponsor ...
School Bus Stop Arm Camera Bill Dropped
A bill that aimed to punish more violators who ignore stop arms on school buses has been withdrawn from the Indiana House. Speaker Brian...
- McIlroy struggles in wind at Honda but lives to fight on
- Liverpool in shootout misery, holders Sevilla win
- Maccabi win thriller as Real rout Red Star
- Sochi Winter Games made $53 million profit
- World beater Biles trying not to think about Olympics
- Minnesota teen pleads guilty to conspiring to support Islamic State
- California couple, married 67 years, die holding hands
- U.S. House Republicans discuss plan to extend security funding for three weeks
- Man arrested in shooting death of transgender woman in Los Angeles
- Supreme Court protesters say no plans to disrupt Obamacare case
- Boehner defends Netanyahu's upcoming speech to Congress
- This time around, Russia-Ukraine gas feud is mostly hot air
- Insight: Jordan takes no chances in confronting homegrown Jihadis
- Accused Boston bomber's lawyers challenge jury-selection process
- Insight: West's offer to rebuild Ukraine faces reality check
- Japanese stocks at 15-year peak, dollar firm after data boost
- Bank of America accounting chief, two directors to step down
- Citi urges Europe's CEOs to follow U.S. share buyback trend
- GM's Indonesia closure highlights automakers' emerging markets woes
- For Macy's, going downmarket looks like the way ahead
- IRS joins influence-peddling probe of Oregon ex-governor, fiancee
- White House hopeful Walker: Union battles prepared him to take on Islamic State
- White House sees China as trump card in trade debate
- Guantanamo court holds closed session over U.S. military influence
- New Jersey's Christie to conservatives: 'I'm still standing'
- UnitedHealth places tighter controls on hysterectomies
- More U.S. children doing yoga, taking sleep supplements
- Food supplements crucial to reduce child malnutrition
- U.S. military ends Ebola mission in Liberia
- Compound from Chinese medicinal herb shows promise for Ebola
- U.S. rocket launch pad repair set to halt in funding spat
- Stone Age Britons imported wheat in shock sign of sophistication
- Playing physics: Student builds Lego Large Hadron Collider
- Australian researchers unveil world's first 3D printed jet engine
- UK lawmakers demand new EU rules on genetically modified crops
- Qualcomm preps technology to reduce burden on mobile networks
- Uber suspends operations in Boise, Idaho
- Apple faces second suit from victorious patent firm
- Apple to hold event on March 9, as Watch launch nears
- Google to show ads for apps on Google Play
- Film producer betting musical of 'Finding Neverland' will fly on Broadway
- Oscars still top draw for advertisers despite fickle ratings
- 'The Girl on the Train' tops U.S. bestsellers list for fifth week
- Lupita Nyong'o's $150,000 Oscars dress stolen from hotel
- Warnings about hospital sex crimes of UK star Savile ignored: official reports