Opponents to Religious Freedom Law Rally in Evansville
Protestors gathered on the riverfront in downtown Evansville today to voice their opposition to the Religious Freedom Law. When Gove...
Bald Eagle Shot in Dubois County
A $2500 reward has been offered for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting a bald eagle....
Pence signs religious freedom bill
Governor Pence signs the religious objections bill into law. Opponents say it could provide legal cover for discrimination against gay pe...
Man's body found in Wabash County
The body of a missing Wabash County man is found. Sheriff Derek Morgan says the body of 22-year old Aaron Salter, of Keensburg, Illi...
Missing Henderson man's body found
The body of a missing Henderson man is found in water that's close to the area where crews had been searching for him. 55-year old Jeffre...
Sam Smith's April Fool's Joke: "I'm Straight!"
Nice try, Sam Smith . The singer attempted to trick his Twitter followers Wednesday with an April Fools’ Day tweet. “G...
"American Idol" Season 13 Winner Caleb Johnson Announces First Headlining Tour
Remember Caleb Johnson ? The season 13 American Idol winner just announced his first headlining tour. The singer’s fi...
Avril Lavigne Reveals Lyme Disease Diagnosis
In December, Avril Lavigne hinted online that she was sick, but never went into detail. Now, she's opening up to Peop...
Carnie Wilson Discusses Wilson Phillips Singing Backup on Rihanna's "FourFiveSeconds"
Of course, Kanye West tapped Paul McCartney to join him and Rihanna on her hit, "FourFiveSeconds," but West also enlisted Wilson...
Jason Derulo Talks Latest Hit, Won't Respond Musically to His Ex Jordin Sparks
It doesn't seem that long ago that Jason Derulo released "Trumpets," the fifth single from his album Talk Dirty, but now the s...
USI Baseball Games Rescheduled
Due to the inclement weather this week in northern Indiana, the University of Southern Indiana baseball four-game series at Saint Joseph'...
Walmart Bank Robber Nabbed
Evansville police say the suspect wanted for the hold-up at the Woodforest National Bank inside the east side Walmart has been arrested. ...
Bill would allow school prayer in Illinois
A bill making its way through the Illinois legislature would allow voluntary school prayer and meetings. Fourteen representati...
Hopkins County Accident Leaves Elderly Man Dead
A deadly accident blocked traffic on a major Hopkins County Kentucky road Tuesday. The accident happened at the bottom of the Pennyrile P...
Coats won't run again
Senator Dan Coats of Indiana says he won't run for re-election next year. In a statement, Coats says it was not an easy decision. He adds...
Report: Over Half Of Online Job Ads In IL Seek College Graduates
Having a college education may be more important than ever for job seekers in Illinois and around the nation. A new report from George...
Autism Bill Aims To Reduce Injury And Death From Wandering
Nearly half of children on the autism spectrum are believed to engage in wandering, a behavior that can end in tragedy. U.S. Sen. Joe ...
IN.gov Website Running Slow
The IN.gov website has been running slowly due to a high volume of traffic. Last Friday a group calling themselves RedVikingdom cla...
Common Wage Law Discussed In Committie
The Indiana Senate Tax and Fiscal Policy Committee discussed the proposal to eliminate the Common Construction Wage Law on Tuesday. That...
Man Sentenced After Blowing Up House
24-year-old Shane Turnbaugh was given seven years in prison and ordered to pay $100,000 in damages after pleading guilty to residential b...
- U.S. senators urge FIFA not to let Russia host World Cup 2018
- Rio residents protest Olympic eviction with road block
- NZ lose pre-America's Cup regatta, to challenge decision
- Woods plays 18 holes in practice at Augusta National
- Ko's consistency a major topic at Mission Hills
- Menendez's fate could sharpen Republicans' edge in U.S. Senate
- Getty oil heir's death seen as likely accidental or natural
- Chain saw found at scene of apparent murder-suicide near Philadelphia
- Poll finds rising exile support for Obama's Cuba policy
- Ex-NFL star handled gun that may have been murder weapon: friend
- Yemen Houthi fighters backed by tanks reach central Aden
- U.S. factory activity at five-month high in March: Markit
- U.S. targets overseas cyber attackers with new sanctions program
- Simon Property ends pursuit of Macerich
- Iraq claims victory over Islamic State in Tikrit
- Delta Air to take payments via Alipay from Chinese travelers
- Wall Street earnings estimates may not foretell currency impact
- Wal-Mart says looking at suppliers to help lower costs
- GM to earn $350 million over three years from 4G technology in cars-CFO
- U.S. auto demand begins to thaw in March
- Arkansas governor rejects bill after pressure over gay discrimination
- New York state pushes education, ethics reforms in new budget
- Texas House gives tentative approval to $210 billion budget
- Exclusive: Republican White House hopefuls attack Obamacare but take money
- U.S. expects Congress to pass fast-track trade bill within next month
- Military suicides aren't linked to deployment, study finds
- India to repackage state-supplied condoms in bid to attract users
- Five U.S. health workers released after Ebola monitoring in Nebraska
- Web searches may predict disease risk among populations
- California getting 'second-hand smog' from Asia, researchers say
- Wound-healing laser soon to be a reality: Israeli scientist
- Rodent romance: male mice use 'love songs' to woo their women
- Little bird's arduous migration reaches 'brink of impossibility'
- Electrical fault corrected, 'Big Bang' collider to restart soon
- New cancer drugs 'vastly overestimated', says contrarian analyst
- Video streaming service Hulu wins dismissal of U.S. privacy lawsuit
- U.S. trade office says Chinese laws may breach WTO rules
- U.N. site on flight in conflict zones to start up Thursday
- Web hosting company GoDaddy valued at up to $5.48 billion
- Uber files complaints against German and Spanish bans
- 'Furious 7' cast finds beauty and emotion in Paul Walker tribute
- Porsche blames driver in crash that killed actor Paul Walker
- Late Beatle John Lennon's first wife Cynthia dies
- Sinatra centenary marked with new documentary
- A Minute With: Elisabeth Moss and her dream 'Mad Men' role