ISTEP Consultants Say More Revisions Needed
The consultants that examined Indiana's new ISTEP test say improved communication between education leaders, more employees, and establis...
Springleaf buying OneMain
Evansville-based Springleaf Holdings wants to purchase Citigroup's OneMain Financial for $4.25 billion. Springleaf says it plans to conso...
Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
Kelly Clarkson Admits Dating Justin Guarini, Clarifies Past "Pitchy Strippers" Remark
Maybe the reason Kelly Clarkson has such bad memories of her contractual obligation movie, From Justin to Kelly , is because i...
John Mayer Admits to "Ego Addiction"
These days, John Mayer doesn't run his mouth about whomever he happens to be dating -- right now, it appears to be Katy Perry -- bu...
Madonna Admires Joan of Arc, Says She's "Ready to Fight" Against Discrimination
Madonna and Joan of Arc may have more in common than you think. In a new interview with Rolling Stone , Madonna talks...
Hozier Says Sex Symbol Status Is "Strange to Me, but in a Nice Way"
Hozier 's received critical acclaim for his Grammy-nominated hit "Take Me to Church," but he also has gotten plenty of acclaim from ...
Ella Henderson Says Breakout Hit "Ghost" Broke Her Writer's Block
Ella Henderson says her breakout hit "Ghost," which she co-wrote with Ryan Tedder , is about being tormented by something that upse...
Class Action Suit Against Indiana BMV Goes To Mediation
A class-action lawsuit that alleges over charging by the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles will be headed to mediation. The BMV allegedly...
S.B. 101: Protecting Religious Liberties Or License To Discriminate?
State lawmakers return to Indianapolis on Monday, and the House soon could vote on a controversial bill involving gender and religious ri...
Businesses Step Up to Fight Childhood Obesity
- Accessing nutritious foods is a challenge for many families, and some experts say the problem contributes to the obesity epidemic. But ...
Indiana Lawmakers Work To Ban "Micro-Beads"
The Indiana legislature is getting closer to saving us from tiny beads. The tiny microbeads that environmentalists say are polluting wat...
BMV Says Over 4,000 Scooters Now Registered In Indiana
The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles says that more than 4,100 people have registered their motorized scooters so far this year. A new I...
- Colts opt not to re-sign veteran receiver Wayne
- Djokovic praises Serb fans for applauding Croatia anthem
- Missing sprinter from Sierra Leone sleeping rough in London
- No drums, beer or banners - Copa America could be dull
- Wushu to bid again for Olympic spot
- Ferguson fires three, hopes for settlement with Justice Department
- Derailed U.S. oil train still burning; shipment delays expected
- Truck driver in fatal Washington crash cited for collision last year
- Boston high school dean ran drug ring, tried to kill teen: prosecutors
- Train carrying liquefied propane derails in Vermont, no danger posed: report
- Harrison Ford expected to make full recovery after plane crash in Los Angeles
- U.S. spacecraft reaches dwarf planet Ceres for 16-month study
- Pressure to arm Kiev could increase despite risks: top U.S. diplomat
- Advancing Iraq troops enter strategic town on edge of Tikrit
- Snowden says he'd like to return to Geneva
- Greece sends EU reform list, more hurdles before early cash
- At long last, Dow gets a taste for Apple
- Nissan expands North America hood latch recall to 878,000 Altima sedans
- Staples sales fall for eighth straight quarter
- Ford Romania to lay off roughly 500 staff
- Kentucky officials wary of senator's EPA warning
- Delayed trade bill no impediment to Pacific deal: U.S. official
- Wisconsin Assembly OKs right-to-work bill, governor supports
- U.S. begins measures to buy time under debt limit
- Kerry promotes Jon Finer to be his chief of staff
- Sleep deprived? Naps might help your immune system
- Novartis wins approval for first U.S. biosimilar drug
- Eli Lilly loses Alimta drug patent case in Germany to Actavis
- What kills more women than AIDS and breast cancer? Dirty wate
- Exclusive: Costco working to end use of human antibiotics in chicken
- Astronomers find star speeding out of the galaxy
- Hubble captures quadruple image of ancient exploding star
- Fresh coat: scientists develop tough new self-cleaning paint
- Praying mantis looks long before it leaps
- Star Wars-inspired prototype creates holographic display
- Computing, telecoms industries set on collision course
- Silicon Valley debate on self-driving cars: do you need a map?
- SAP to cut 2,250 posts while creating similar number in refocusing
- Japan Display confirms new plant, source says for Apple
- Apple lets companies fine-tune apps before watch debut: Bloomberg
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at age 88, manager at film company says
- Critical enthusiasm lags for Larry David's play 'Fish in Dark'
- Lanvin is loved at Paris fashion week
- Actor Harrison Ford injured in small-plane crash in Los Angeles
- Oprah Winfrey prevails in 'Own Your Power' lawsuit