Henderson Girl Tied to "Sextortion" Arrest
A Henderson teenager who reported harassing emails to the last January has led to the arrest of a state department employee. Federal agen...
An update on Interstate-69 from Evansville to Indianapolis
INDOT says there are 14 possible routes for the final leg of Interstate-69 from Evansville to Indianapolis. The state agency displayed ma...
Komen awards grants to organizations
Nearly $400,000 in grants are awarded to a dozen organizations that help people dealing with breast cancer. That's the bottom line for Ko...
IU president asks for tuition freeze
from Network Indiana IU President Michael McRobbie has asked the school‘s Board of Trustees to not raise tuition for in-state res...
EVSC Graduation Ceremonies Moved Indoors
The soggy weather forecast has forced some graduation ceremonies at two Evansville high schools to be moved indoors Wednesday night....
Katy Perry Says She Has “Blind Ambition,” but Keeps Her “Moral Compass”
You know those stars who say they never expected to be famous? Katy Perry isn’t one of them. She freely admits that she always ...
Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" Costumes Came from a Sex Shop; Taylor on Track to Make $100 Million This Year
Want to dress like the kick-butt characters in Taylor Swift ’s “Bad Blood” video? You may have to visit a Los Angel...
Nicki Minaj Releases Video for "The Night Is Still Young"
Last week, Nicki Minaj gave fans a glimpse into the visual for "The Night Is Still Young," her newest single from The Pin...
Mariah Carey Reveals a Backstage Peek of Las Vegas Show
Mariah Carey is in the thick of her residency at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, where she's performing her Mariah #1 to Infini...
Eminem Teases Single from Southpaw Soundtrack in New Ad
Eminem not only serves as an executive producer on the upcoming flick, Southpaw, but he also will contribute to the official so...
Police looking for two men in Keck Ave. robbery
Evansville Police are looking for two suspects accused of robbing a family at gunpoint. Two women living in the 1900 block of Keck Avenue...
Arrests in Inland Marina Fire
Police have arrested two people in connection with the fire at Inland Marina in February. 56 year old William Marver of Evansville and 48...
DNR considers allowing higher-caliber rifles for deer hunters
The Indiana Natural Resources Commission will meet Tuesday to discuss a proposal to allow hunters to use any center-fire rifle caliber la...
National Peace Officer Memorial Day
It's National Peace Officer Memorial Day. Observances are being held all over the country, coinciding with National Police Week. The Evan...
Evansville Otters Movie Night
The Evansville Otters are celebrating Bosse Field's historic 100th birthday this season and will be holding a movie night by showing &ldq...
Officials Warn You To Be Careful On The Water
Memorial Day weekend is the kickoff to the 2015 summer boating season. The Indiana Department of Natural Resources and many police depar...
Illinois Title 1 Money Going To Pay Unfunded Liabilities
The Illinois budget crisis continues to cause problems and now it appears to be taking money from schools. A report in the Rockford Regi...
Report Shows Attacks On College Women Growing
New research shows that rape among young college women has reached alarming levels. The study published in the Journal of Adolescent Hea...
Scott County Needle Exchange Approved For One Year
Scott County in southern Indiana has seen an outbreak of HIV cases among intravenous drug users. Normally there would be only 5 news cas...
New Law Would Discourage Expulsions
The Illinois House and Senate have passed legislation that would change the way schools discipline students starting next year. The new ...
- NFL's Goodell refuses to recuse himself from Brady hearing, ESPN says
- Five to watch during the 99th Indy 500
- Lakers star Bryant expected to step away after next season
- Brewers' Smith suspended for applying substance to arm
- Boston added to IndyCar schedule
- Mother found pushing dead toddler on swing in Maryland park
- Arizona lawman calls for judge's removal in racial-profiling case
- Pentagon plans long-range missile defense radar in Alaska
- Newark NJ students call for local control of schools run by state
- Man charged with killing California family obtains attorneys
- Dispute over Mideast nuclear arms ban set to torpedo U.N. meeting
- Moscow issues travel warning over U.S. 'hunt' for Russians
- Magnitude 5.3 quake hits Nevada, close to Las Vegas
- Gunfight in western Mexico kills at least 42: officials
- U.S. Senate tries to bridge gaps on domestic surveillance
- Microsoft, Salesforce talks fell through on pricing: CNBC
- Fed on track to hike rates as economic headwinds wane: Yellen
- Contest for Nokia's HERE seen as a three-way race
- Porsche recalls 918 Spyder on cooling system risk
- Exclusive: Altice seeks financing for Time Warner Cable bid: sources
- Senate rejects trade bill currency rules mandating sanctions
- U.S. Senators urge Obama administration to block Arctic oil drilling
- Molinari keeps motoring but it's misery for McIlroy
- Obama reaffirms commitment to Israel security to American Jews
- White House says remains concerned on delay of surveillance bill
- Smokers more likely to think cancer is a death sentence
- Exercise may cut risk of death among elderly men
- Amgen ends partnership with AstraZeneca on psoriasis drug
- Young children risk scald burns from baths, playing in the kitchen
- Bayer CEO sees multinational state aid for antibiotics
- SpaceX capsule splashes down in Pacific with space station cargo
- Lockheed-Boeing rocket venture needs commercial orders to survive
- Scientists want you to know plankton is not just whale food
- Mind-controlled prosthetic limbs allow precise, smooth movement
- Bluebird's gene therapy continues to show promise in early study
- Adult online dating site reports data security breach of member information
- Founder of Facebook's Oculus hit with lawsuit
- U.S. moves to facilitate social media in Crimea
- Nokia CEO says in no hurry to sell mapping unit HERE: magazine
- French court sets rules for alternative taxis such as Uber
- Oregon governor expands drought emergency zone, says water shortages imminent
- Koons sculpture raises 12 million euros at Cannes AIDS auction
- TLC pulls '19 Kids and Counting' after molestation reports
- U.S. director's 'Little Prince' gets French premiere at Cannes
- Female 'Assassin' tailored to actress, Cannes director says