ISTEP Consultants Say More Revisions Needed
The consultants that examined Indiana's new ISTEP test say improved communication between education leaders, more employees, and establis...
Springleaf buying OneMain
Evansville-based Springleaf Holdings wants to purchase Citigroup's OneMain Financial for $4.25 billion. Springleaf says it plans to conso...
Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
1D's Zayn Malik Making Music on the Side, but Simon Cowell Approves, Says Producer
Let's get one thing straight: One Direction isn't breaking up. But that doesn't mean the guys can't do a few things on the side...
Justin Timberlake Instagrams Sweet Birthday Message for Jessica Biel
With a baby on the way, it seems Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are closer than ever. Justin posted the sweetest birthday messa...
Robin Thicke, Pharrell Each Earned More than $5 Million from "Blurred Lines," Lawsuit Reveals
Ever wonder just how much a smash hit song is worth? The ongoing copyright infringement suit over "Blurred Lines," is offering a...
Maroon 5, Taylor Swift Attacked in Interviews by British Rocker Noel Gallagher
Noel Gallagher , formerly of British superstar rockers Oasis , has been randomly attacking pop stars in a variety of interviews late...
Latest Bieber Roast Promo Spoofs Justin's Calvin Klein Ad
The latest promo for the Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber was released, and it spoofs Justin’s Calvin Klein ad...
Clean Line Energy Reveals Power Line Route
Clean Line Energy Partners is the company wanting to build a new power line across Illinois and ending in northwestern Sullivan County ne...
Indiana AG Warns Of Lotto Scam
The Indiana Attorney General’s office is warning of another scam. In this one, a letter comes with the Indiana Seal, and s...
Study Shows More Parents Are Putting Off Vaccinations
To vaccinate or not to vaccinate is a question that many parents are now debating. A new study suggests that American parents have incre...
Contractors Alliance Protest Repeal Of Wage Law
Those who support the Indiana common wage law gathered at the state capitol to protest the repeal of the so called common wage laws. Ind...
Indiana Supreme Court Will Hear Synthetic Drug Ban Appeal
The Indiana Supreme Court will consider state appeals to reinstate a synthetic drug ban at the encouragement of Attorney General Gre...
- Austin to host Match Play Championship from 2016-19
- Rice details bruising career before declaring brain donation
- CONMEBOL to support Blatter in FIFA election, says source
- Weatherford, Rice to donate brains for medical research
- Sport lacks future 'star', says Indonesia's Taufik
- Owner of car charged with murder in deadly Los Angeles street race
- Some passengers on Asiana flight in California crash settle: AP
- Kerry visits Riyadh to soothe fears of stronger Iran under nuclear deal
- House breaks impasse, passes security funding without provisions
- University of California to cap out-of-state enrollment at Berkeley, UCLA
- Australian convicts transferred to Indonesian island for execution
- China February HSBC services PMI edges up
- Western leaders hint at more Russian sanctions over Ukraine
- Target to cut thousands of jobs, eyes $2 billion in cost cuts
- Justice Department finds racial bias in Ferguson police practices
- DuPont rejects activist request to change how directors are elected
- Asian shares drift lower as caution prevails
- United Airlines expects to use its cash pile to buy aircraft this year
- Apple exploring settlement with electric car battery maker
- Pimco CIO Ivascyn says 'late decision-makers' behind withdrawals
- U.S. talks on fast track trade bill 'stuck': senator
- U.S. appeals court to hear Obama immigration challenge on May 4
- Budget cuts could delay high-tech arms programs: U.S. defense chief
- Fast-track trade bill unlikely to come to Congress before April: top senator
- U.S. Republicans pushing Iran bill despite veto threat
- Officials urge testing as Portland, Oregon sees rise in syphilis cases
- Large breakfast, small dinner tied to better diabetes blood sugar
- Cancer risk above 50 percent for Brits born in 1960
- FDA limits use of testosterone drugs, warns of possible heart risk
- SEC warns pharma companies to be honest about FDA correspondence
- U.S. satellite likely exploded after temperature spike: Air Force
- U.S. ends program flagging 'sensitive' patent requests
- Harvard prevention trial studies tau, Alzheimer's other protein
- U.S. science probe nears unexplored dwarf planet Ceres
- Study finds gorilla origins in half of human AIDS virus lineages
- Alibaba opens first U.S. cloud center, enters hotly contested market
- Uber buys mapping startup deCarta: Mashable
- Complex logistics await Lippo's e-commerce push in archipelago Indonesia
- Italy approves plan to boost broadband networks
- TiVo revenue, profit beat estimates as subscriptions rise
- Tribeca Film Festival showcases movies about 'everyday life'
- Poll: U.S. evenly torn on dress in online craze - blue or white?
- Catholics and Jews pan film defending wartime Pope Pius XII
- Queen Elizabeth strips entertainer Rolf Harris of honor over child sex conviction
- Discovery adds online adventure channel to reach Web generation