Opponents to Religious Freedom Law Rally in Evansville
Protestors gathered on the riverfront in downtown Evansville today to voice their opposition to the Religious Freedom Law. When Gove...
Bald Eagle Shot in Dubois County
A $2500 reward has been offered for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting a bald eagle....
Pence signs religious freedom bill
Governor Pence signs the religious objections bill into law. Opponents say it could provide legal cover for discrimination against gay pe...
Man's body found in Wabash County
The body of a missing Wabash County man is found. Sheriff Derek Morgan says the body of 22-year old Aaron Salter, of Keensburg, Illi...
Missing Henderson man's body found
The body of a missing Henderson man is found in water that's close to the area where crews had been searching for him. 55-year old Jeffre...
Carnie Wilson Discusses Wilson Phillips Singing Backup on Rihanna's "FourFiveSeconds"
Of course, Kanye West tapped Paul McCartney to join him and Rihanna on her hit, "FourFiveSeconds," but West also enlisted Wilson...
Jason Derulo Talks Latest Hit, Won't Respond Musically to His Ex Jordin Sparks
It doesn't seem that long ago that Jason Derulo released "Trumpets," the fifth single from his album Talk Dirty, but now the s...
Justin Bieber Roast Pulls In Strong Audience for Comedy Central
The Justin Bieber roast proved to be one of the most popular editions of the Comedy Central series. The Roast of Justin Bieber...
Miley Cyrus Expresses Outrage over Controversial Indiana Law
Miley Cyrus is speaking out against Indiana’s controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act. The singer used her Instagram...
Wax Museum Appoints Tissue Attendant for Tearful One Direction Fans
These are sad times for One Direction fans, and Madame Tussauds London feels their pain. The wax museum has stationed a full-time "...
USI Baseball Games Rescheduled
Due to the inclement weather this week in northern Indiana, the University of Southern Indiana baseball four-game series at Saint Joseph'...
Walmart Bank Robber Nabbed
Evansville police say the suspect wanted for the hold-up at the Woodforest National Bank inside the east side Walmart has been arrested. ...
Bill would allow school prayer in Illinois
A bill making its way through the Illinois legislature would allow voluntary school prayer and meetings. Fourteen representati...
Hopkins County Accident Leaves Elderly Man Dead
A deadly accident blocked traffic on a major Hopkins County Kentucky road Tuesday. The accident happened at the bottom of the Pennyrile P...
Coats won't run again
Senator Dan Coats of Indiana says he won't run for re-election next year. In a statement, Coats says it was not an easy decision. He adds...
Man Sentenced After Blowing Up House
24-year-old Shane Turnbaugh was given seven years in prison and ordered to pay $100,000 in damages after pleading guilty to residential b...
Theft On The Job
It’s hard enough for businesses to keep customers from stealing, it’s even harder when it’s their own employees. ...
Madigan Working To Improve Reporting Of Sexual Assault
Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan is working with local colleagues and other forces in the state to create a new joint working group...
Aurora Products, Inc. is expanding its voluntary nationwide recall of certain lots of NATURAL WALNUTS and TRAIL MIXES CONTAINING WALNUTS,...
State Fair Stage Collapse Case Goes Back To Trial Court
The case and legal wrangling over the 2011 Indiana State Fair stage collapse that killed seven people is not over yet. The Indiana Court...
- NZ lose pre-America's Cup regatta, to challenge decision
- Woods plays 18 holes in practice at Augusta National
- Ko's consistency a major topic at Mission Hills
- Venus falls to Suarez Navarro, Petkovic into Miami semis
- Djokovic survives Miami scare; Murray claims 500th win
- Five U.S. health workers released after Ebola monitoring in Nebraska
- Exclusive: Republican White House hopefuls attack Obamacare but take money
- North Dakota launches oil rules hoping to curb U.S. rail disasters
- Texas couple both dead after argument over $500 lottery ticket win
- Boston bombing defense rests after detailing brother's research
- Iraq's interior minister says most of Tikrit is liberated, fight goes on
- Korean Air chief's daughter seeks leniency in 'nut rage' appeal
- Two armed people enter Turkish ruling party office in Istanbul: media
- South Korea charges attacker of U.S. envoy with attempted murder
- Video shows last seconds of Germanwings flight before crash: Bild
- StanChart senior executive Shankar quits in latest management change
- Japan's Sony Corp. halves stake in Olympus
- European factories buoyant but weak Asia adds to stimulus calls
- Ex-Goldman programmer faces second U.S. trial on code theft charges
- China says Taiwan welcome to join AIIB with appropriate name
- U.S. expects Congress to pass fast-track trade bill within next month
- U.S. House committee subpoenas two Secret Service agents over security incident
- Venezuela's anti-Obama signature drive passes six million
- Republicans warn world that Obama U.N. plan could be undone
- U.S. congressional budget leaders haggle during recess
- Web searches may predict disease risk among populations
- California getting 'second-hand smog' from Asia, researchers say
- As deadly pig virus wanes, bacon prices shrink
- Constipation emergencies on the rise
- New York doctors accused of using free shoes offer to defraud Medicaid
- Electrical fault corrected, 'Big Bang' collider to restart soon
- New cancer drugs 'vastly overestimated', says contrarian analyst
- Solitair device aims to takes guesswork out of sun safety
- Dutch architects show off 3D house-building prowess
- Bionic ants could be tomorrow's factory workers
- RadioShack co-branding of stores with Sprint wins court approval
- Amazon launches button for instant product ordering
- Pao faces tough court if she appeals Kleiner bias lawsuit
- Honda to test self-driving prototypes at former U.S. naval base
- SAP co-founder Klaus Tschira dies
- Ringo Starr taps friends for 'Postcards,' reflects on music world
- Joni Mitchell in 'good spirits' at LA hospital
- Estate of Selena Quintanilla sues UMG Recordings over royalties
- Late author Elmore Leonard's early short stories to be published
- Online star Michelle Phan's new network launches in U.S., UK