Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
Hozier “Never Thought” Radio Stations Would Play His Music
Hozier ’s “Take Me to Church” is being worshipped around the globe. It hit number two on the Billboard Hot 10...
Justin Timberlake Reveals His Favorite "SNL" Sketch
As part of Saturday Night Live ’s exclusive Five-Timers Club, Justin Timberlake knows exactly what keeps him coming back...
Kanye Announces Title of New Album
Kanye West announced the title of his next album Saturday night on Twitter. The rapper revealed that he's titled the album ...
Sara Bareilles & Jack Antonoff Approve of "SNL"s "Brave" Parody Video
This past weekend, Saturday Night Live aired a humorous video set to "Brave," the Sara Bareilles hit she co-wrote with Jack A...
Why Taylor Swift Gives Her Fans Surprise Gifts: "It's Fun for Me"
You may wish that every day could be Christmas, but Taylor Swift is trying to make sure that, at least for her fans, every week is li...
Hozier Releases Teaser for "Someone New" Video
Hozier ’s got something -- and someone -- new. The Irish singer released a teaser for the video for his new single “Someo...
Justin Timberlake Visits Pregnant Jessica Biel on Set of Her New Movie
Doting dad-to-be Justin Timberlake surprised his pregnant wife Jessica Biel on the set of her new movie in New Orleans Thursday, th...
ISP Busy Helping Motorists / Here Are Links To Apps That Will Help Your Travel
Across Indiana from 7 p.m. Saturday evening through 3 p.m. today (Sunday) the Indiana State Police report: 224 Property Damage and ...
Flooding A Real Threat, Here Is What You Need To Know
The Indiana Department of Homeland Security and the Indiana State Police reminds Hoosiers to be vigilant as the potential for rain moves ...
Drunk And 30 Miles In The Wrong Direction In A Snow Bank
Saturday morning around 5:30 AM Putnam County Central Dispatch reported a one vehicle crash on State Road 42 at County Road 850 E. Indi...
Ivy Tech And Hoosier Lotto Team For Financial Program
The Hoosier Lottery and Ivy Tech Community College have teamed up to offer an online class that will help Indiana residents improve ...
Safe Haven Boxes Could Save Lives
Indiana legislators are looking to help enhance the states safe haven laws. Since 1999, nearly 3,000 children in the U.S. have been surr...
- Veteran forward Cole joins Red Wings from Stars
- Carter sets season mark in shot put at US champs
- Rangers acquire Yandle as part of trade with Coyotes
- English pair Poulter and Casey share lead at Honda Classic
- Nadal wins first title of year in Argentina
- Americans say keep politics out of the Fed
- Video shows Los Angeles police shooting homeless man dead
- Still more snow and ice snarling airline traffic for Northeast
- Lumber Liquidators flooring fails safety tests: '60 minutes'
- California Republicans vote to charter gay political organization
- Near Fed majority backs June liftoff Yellen hasn't yet endorsed
- Exclusive: SEC plans to level playing field for newer ETF firms
- How Jeb Bush's big bet on Florida economy may come back to haunt him
- North Korea, angered by drills, fires short-range missiles
- Hopes for peaceful Russian transition fade with Nemtsov: Kasparov
- Oil falls on supply concerns; pickup in China manufacturing helps
- China February HSBC PMI at seven-month high
- Asia stocks edge up on China rate cut, dollar index at 11-year high
- Berkshire insurance 'superstar' could fill Buffett's shoes
- NXP to buy Freescale Semiconductor, merge operations in $40 billion deal
- Republican Scott Walker wows conservatives despite verbal stumbles
- Netanyahu flies to U.S., signs of some easing of tensions over Iran speech
- Homeland Security funding drama darkens U.S. fiscal outlook
- Jeb Bush will refuse to sign tax pledges: spokeswoman
- U.S. bill would require congressional review of any Iran deal
- Companies' tests used in 'superbug' scope cleaning flawed: FDA
- Africa's medicine men key to halting Ebola spread in Guinea
- Parents often want changes in kids’ shots schedule
- North Korea ending Ebola travel restrictions: tour firms
- Amgen says Kyprolis doubles progression-free survival vs Velcade
- SpaceX rocket blasts off with world’s first all-electric satellites
- Astronauts breeze through spacewalk to rig station for U.S. space taxis
- NASA resolves issue with spacesuit helmet water leak
- Monsanto says GM corn trial in final stage in India
- U.S. rocket launch pad repair set to halt in funding spat
- Nokia, NTT DoCoMo prepare for 5G ahead of Tokyo Olympics launch
- LG Display, Samsung unit to supply Apple Watch screens: South Korea paper
- Nokia CEO sees 'business as usual'; no change to outlook
- BlackBerry to broaden its cross-platform strategy
- Samsung unveils sleek new Galaxy phones to battle Apple
- Brit awards shake up British album chart, boost Sam Smith
- The top films at the North American box office
- Will Smith's 'Focus' opens with $19.1 million to win U.S. box office
- William Shatner cannot attend friend Leonard Nimoy's funeral
- Celebrated Turkish novelist Yasar Kemal dead at 91