ISTEP Consultants Say More Revisions Needed
The consultants that examined Indiana's new ISTEP test say improved communication between education leaders, more employees, and establis...
Springleaf buying OneMain
Evansville-based Springleaf Holdings wants to purchase Citigroup's OneMain Financial for $4.25 billion. Springleaf says it plans to conso...
Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
Man Charged with Murder in Stabbing of Nicki Minaj Crew Member
A Philadelphia man is now facing a murder charge in connection with the stabbings of two members of Nicki Minaj 's tour crew last mon...
"The Voice" Recap: US Army Soldier Gets a Four-Chair Turnaround
The blind auditions continued on NBC's The Voice Tuesday night. Christina Aguilera , Adam Levine , Blake Shelton and Phar...
Kelly Clarkson Feels "Empowered," Says "Anything Is Possible at This Point"
Kelly Clarkson is having a moment. After taking time off to welcome her first child, River Rose , the Grammy-winning singer is...
Lady Gaga to Perform at 50th Anniversary of Selma March
Fresh off her bravura performance celebrating the 50th anniversary of The Sound of Music at the Oscars last month, Lady Gaga i...
Is Chris Brown a Father?
Is Chris Brown a proud papa? TMZ is reporting that Chris is the father of a nine-month-old girl whose mom is a former model ...
Monroe County Superintendent Calls ISTEP+ Catastrophe
More criticism of Indiana’s Statewide Testing for Educational Progress or ISTEP+ test. This year parents, lawmakers and teachers h...
Study Shows Many Hoosier Kids Have A Parent In Jail
The National Survey of Children’s Health shows that Indiana has more children with a parent in jail than most other states in the n...
Purdue Frat Suspended For Hazing
Purdue University and Sigma Nu Fraternity Inc. have suspended the national fraternity's Purdue Beta Zeta Chapter for two years after a ha...
Illinois AG Shares List Of Top 10 Consumer Complaints
The Illinois Attorney General's office is sharing its annual top ten consumer complaints list. In 2014, consumer debt related complaint...
Bat Fungus Found In Illinois
First it was West Nile in birds, then Blue Tongue disease in deer, now it’s white nose syndrome in bats. The disease that ha...
- MLS on brink of players' strike
- Champion Hamilton seeks greater dominance
- Open hosts Royal St. George's to allow women members
- Singapore's rising mercury a challenge for Ko's hot streak
- USA Swimming may let Phelps race at world championships
- Two killed in crash of small plane along Virginia coast
- Senators Rubio, Lee push U.S. tax plan to cut corporate rates
- Boston set to remember bloody week as bombing trial opens
- Monkeys infected after deadly bacteria escapes at Louisiana lab: USA Today
- Georgia police officer killed in shootout: WXIA
- U.S. private sector adds jobs in February, but growth slows: ADP
- Two Malaysians identified in IS beheading video from Syria
- Russian security service chief says several suspects in Nemtsov case: agencies
- Day after Netanyahu warning, U.S. and Iran make 'some progress' on nuclear talks
- Dozens of miners missing, feared dead after blast in east Ukraine
- U.S. services sector activity rises in February: Markit
- Europe will fight for own standards in U.S. trade talks: Merkel
- RBS boss says no number set for 'significant' investment bank job cuts
- Premature to talk about third Greek bailout: EU's Juncker
- Wall St. opens lower after ADP; services data on tap
- U.S. Supreme Court weighs new conservative attack on Obamacare
- Doctors, patients scramble ahead of high court Obamacare decision
- Republicans press U.S. consumer watchdog to stop regulating overdraft fees
- U.S. talks on fast track trade bill 'stuck': senator
- U.S. appeals court to hear Obama immigration challenge on May 4
- Exclusive: McDonald's USA to phase out human antibiotics from chicken supply
- Slash sugar intake to fight obesity, tooth decay: WHO
- Adults only catch flu around twice a decade, study finds
- Bavarian sees results of Phase III Prostvac trial by early 2017
- France faulted by rights body over failure on child-smacking
- Israel uses military expertise to join commercial space race
- U.S. satellite likely exploded after temperature spike: Air Force
- U.S. ends program flagging 'sensitive' patent requests
- Harvard prevention trial studies tau, Alzheimer's other protein
- U.S. science probe nears unexplored dwarf planet Ceres
- IBM buys AlchemyAPI to boost Watson computing unit
- German automakers shift focus to high-end electric cars
- China says tech firms have nothing to fear from anti-terror law
- Alibaba opens first U.S. cloud center, enters hotly contested market
- Uber buys mapping startup deCarta: Mashable
- 'Guardians,' 'Fault' and 'Neighbors' lead MTV Movie Award nominees
- Franchise Man swoops in to save Bollywood
- Brother of socialite Paris Hilton to plead guilty to assault
- Tribeca Film Festival showcases movies about 'everyday life'
- Poll: U.S. evenly torn on dress in online craze - blue or white?