Bald Eagle Shot in Dubois County
A $2500 reward has been offered for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting a bald eagle....
Pence signs religious freedom bill
Governor Pence signs the religious objections bill into law. Opponents say it could provide legal cover for discrimination against gay pe...
Man's body found in Wabash County
The body of a missing Wabash County man is found. Sheriff Derek Morgan says the body of 22-year old Aaron Salter, of Keensburg, Illi...
Missing Henderson man's body found
The body of a missing Henderson man is found in water that's close to the area where crews had been searching for him. 55-year old Jeffre...
Walmart Bank Robber Nabbed
Evansville police say the suspect wanted for the hold-up at the Woodforest National Bank inside the east side Walmart has been arrested. ...
Ariana Grande Adds Summer Dates to Honeymoon Tour
Ariana Grande's Honeymoon Tour is still going strong, but she's just added a whole new leg to the trek. The summer leg of the tour,...
Rob Thomas Announces New Solo Album Release Date, Summer Solo Tour
We've known since last year that Matchbox Twenty frontman Rob Thomas has been working on his third solo album, titled The Great...
Rep: Mariah Carey and Brett Ratner Dating Rumor Is "Ridiculous"
Mariah Carey and filmmaker Brett Ratner were spotted together in Miami on Friday, but a rep for the producer/director says any repo...
Comedy Central's Roast of Justin Bieber Airs Tonight; Participants Say Writing Insults Was "Kind of Easy"
You've heard all about it, but now you can finally see it: Comedy Central's Roast of Justin Bieber airs tonight at 10 p.m. ET/PT. The...
Nick Jonas Hosts Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards, Gets Slimed
Nick Jonas had an eventful night Saturday as host of Nickelodeon’s 28th Annual Kids’ Choice Awards in Los Ang...
USI Baseball Games Rescheduled
Due to the inclement weather this week in northern Indiana, the University of Southern Indiana baseball four-game series at Saint Joseph'...
Bill would allow school prayer in Illinois
A bill making its way through the Illinois legislature would allow voluntary school prayer and meetings. Fourteen representati...
Hopkins County Accident Leaves Elderly Man Dead
A deadly accident blocked traffic on a major Hopkins County Kentucky road Tuesday. The accident happened at the bottom of the Pennyrile P...
Coats won't run again
Senator Dan Coats of Indiana says he won't run for re-election next year. In a statement, Coats says it was not an easy decision. He adds...
Indiana House Passes Religious Freedom Bill
The Indiana House has approved a controversial religious freedom bill. The Republican-controlled House approved the measure this afternoo...
Pediatricians Warn Of Dangers Of Using Spoons To Give Medicine To Children
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) wants parents to keep the spoons for their cereal – not their child’s medication. &...
Help Wanted: Indiana Jobs In Demand Require A College Degree
Indiana college graduates may be able to afford more than ramen noodles upon graduation, according to a study by the Georgetown Universit...
Grant To Connect Low-Income IL Job Seekers To Employers
Illinois will be expanding efforts to connect low-income job seekers to resources that can help them secure employment. The state is rece...
Indiana's Unemployment Rate Is Down
Indiana’s unemployment rate dropped to 5.9% in February. The state added 1,700 private-sector jobs according to the Indiana Depart...
Daniels Makes Forbes "Greatest Leaders" List
Former Indiana Governor and current Purdue University President Mitch Daniels is considered on of the “Worlds Greatest Leaders&rdqu...
- Ex-NFL player's fiancee to continue testimony at murder trial
- Woods drops out of world's top 100
- Volvo race leaders Dongfeng break mast but may continue
- Astana's fate not sealed yet, decision expected in two weeks
- Vettel win is a relief for all except Mercedes
- One dead, one injured in incident near U.S. NSA in Maryland: CNN
- U.S. top court agrees to hear 'Wichita Massacre' appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court revives sex offender's ankle bracelet case
- Supreme Court rejects free speech appeal over Cinco de Mayo school dispute
- U.S. justices to hear drunken driving victim's medical expenses case
- One Ukrainian serviceman killed, three wounded, in clashes with rebels: Kiev military
- Syria gets Russian arms under deals signed since conflict began: Assad
- U.S., Britain concerned about Nigeria vote count
- Second blogger hacked to death this year in Bangladesh
- Special Report: Inside Hungary's $10.8 billion nuclear deal with Russia
- SEC accuses financier Lynn Tilton of defrauding investors
- Pending home sales give hopeful sign for U.S. housing market
- Exclusive: Morgan Stanley to sell natural gas business scrutinized by Fed
- Former JP Morgan banker to head Barclays' UK ECM team - source
- U.S. consumer spending tepid; savings at two-year high
- Obama to visit Kenya in July for entrepreneurship summit: White House
- U.S. Supreme Court rejects Obamacare 'death panel' challenge
- NJ man Christie told to 'shut up' to run for state Assembly
- Jack Lew to discuss China technology policy, urges market reforms
- New York state lawmakers reach budget deal
- GNC Holdings strikes deal with NY Attorney General over herbal supplements
- Feet: the foundation for fitness and health
- Teva to buy U.S. drug developer Auspex Pharma for $3.5 billion
- U.S. plans to dig deeper on antibiotics given to livestock
- BioDelivery Sciences pain drug fails late: stage study
- Primordial sea creature with spiky claws unearthed in Canada
- U.S.-Russian crew reaches space station for year-long stay
- Valeo's self-driving car systems learn from Safran drones
- U.S. Air Force overstepped bounds in SpaceX certification: report
- EU to resume Galileo satellite launch program
- German firms embrace start-ups to catch up with digital world
- Amazon.com expands into professional services with home marketplace
- Chinese carpooling app Dida in partnership talks with Uber: investor
- Taiwan seeks stronger cyber security ties with U.S. to counter China threat
- China's Alibaba signs digital distribution deal with music rights group BMG
- South African comedian to replace Jon Stewart on 'The Daily Show'
- Norman Greenbaum of 'Spirit in the Sky' fame injured in California crash
- Jess Glynne, James Bay top British music charts
- Box office: 'Home’ trumps expectations with $54 million debut
- Two new accusers say Bill Cosby drugged, sexually assaulted them