Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
Hozier “Never Thought” Radio Stations Would Play His Music
Hozier ’s “Take Me to Church” is being worshipped around the globe. It hit number two on the Billboard Hot 10...
Justin Timberlake Reveals His Favorite "SNL" Sketch
As part of Saturday Night Live ’s exclusive Five-Timers Club, Justin Timberlake knows exactly what keeps him coming back...
Hozier Releases Teaser for "Someone New" Video
Hozier ’s got something -- and someone -- new. The Irish singer released a teaser for the video for his new single “Someo...
Justin Timberlake Visits Pregnant Jessica Biel on Set of Her New Movie
Doting dad-to-be Justin Timberlake surprised his pregnant wife Jessica Biel on the set of her new movie in New Orleans Thursday, th...
Tom Hanks' Cameo in Carly Rae Jepsen's New Video Confirmed
Oscar-winner Tom Hanks has officially added “ Carly Rae Jepsen music video star” to his resume. After the actor was spo...
Kanye Dedicates New Tattoos to Daughter & Late Mother
Kanye West has some new, meaningful ink. The rapper has decided to get new tattoos of birth dates of his daughter, North West ...
Justin Bieber Wants Seth Rogen to Roast Him
Seth Rogen is no stranger to poking fun at Justin Bieber . Since he’s done it so often in interviews and on social media, the...
Two Problems In Two Days At BP Refinery In Whiting
A leak at the BP refinery in Whiting Wednesday is the second major malfunction this week. It happened in a unit that accounts for roughl...
Indiana AG Fighting Robocalls
Indiana Attorney General Greg Zoeller is teaming up with several other states around the country to fight robocalls. More than 13,000 pe...
The Illinois Department of Public Health has confirmed the 15th measles case in the state of Illinois. All 15 cases have been in C...
Bullying Is More Than Innocent Teasing
As some Hoosiers observe today's International Stand Up to Bullying Day, a recent survey finds the majority of adults believe bullying is...
Indiana Graduation Rates Are Up
More Hoosier students are graduating high school than ever before. The Indiana Department of Education says that the graduation rate fo...
- Blackhawks swoop for Vermette after Kane injury
- White Sox ace Sale fractures foot in freak accident
- Bolt team loses relay race in season opener
- Westbrook injury blow for Oklahoma City
- Nadal reaches first final of year in Argentine Open
- Homeland Security funding drama darkens U.S. fiscal outlook
- Judge approves settlement allowing return of some Mexicans expelled from California
- Obama to veto bill letting Congress weigh in on Iran deal
- Chicago protesters demand probe of what they call police 'black site'
- Brazilian police arrest fugitive self-styled pastor from Minnesota
- Republican Scott Walker wows conservatives despite verbal stumbles
- U.S.-Israel ties fraying over Netanyahu speech, Iran talks
- China PMI shows factory activity shrank again in February
- Maduro says Venezuela detains U.S. citizens; announces moves against U.S.
- Senator Rand Paul wins straw poll in boost to 2016 presidential prospects
- Hyundai recalls more than 200,000 Elantras over steering problem
- Airbus Group CEO says not ready for retirement: report
- Buffett looks to succession, signals future growth problem
- Herbalife cuts pay of CEO Johnson 36 percent after missed targets
- Warren Buffett says Berkshire has 'right person' as heir
- Jeb Bush will refuse to sign tax pledges: spokeswoman
- U.S. bill would require congressional review of any Iran deal
- White House releases draft bill to protect consumer data privacy
- Iran nuclear talks advancing, no deal likely next week: U.S. official
- Jeb Bush enters the lion's den, touts conservative credentials
- Sierra Leone vice president places himself in Ebola quarantine
- China says to implement drug distribution reforms
- U.S. judge denies Ranbaxy bid to reinstate approvals for Valcyte, Nexium copies
- Doctors with bad news seen as less compassionate
- China imposes trade restrictions on Canadian beef
- NASA resolves issue with spacesuit helmet water leak
- Monsanto says GM corn trial in final stage in India
- U.S. rocket launch pad repair set to halt in funding spat
- Stone Age Britons imported wheat in shock sign of sophistication
- Playing physics: Student builds Lego Large Hadron Collider
- Japan's NTT Comm in talks to buy German e-shelter: source
- Google submits plans to expand Silicon Valley headquarters
- Oracle sues Oregon officials in healthcare website dispute
- Cook says Apple Watch will replace car keys: Telegraph
- Lenovo to allay security concerns with free McAfee LiveSafe
- William Shatner cannot attend friend Leonard Nimoy's funeral
- Celebrated Turkish novelist Yasar Kemal dead at 91
- Lupita Nyong'o's $150,000 Oscar gown returned by thief via TMZ
- Lawyers for Bill Cosby ask U.S. judge to dismiss defamation lawsuit
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek's 'Mr. Spock,' dies at 83