An update on Interstate-69 from Evansville to Indianapolis
INDOT says there are 14 possible routes for the final leg of Interstate-69 from Evansville to Indianapolis. The state agency displayed ma...
Komen awards grants to organizations
Nearly $400,000 in grants are awarded to a dozen organizations that help people dealing with breast cancer. That's the bottom line for Ko...
IU president asks for tuition freeze
from Network Indiana IU President Michael McRobbie has asked the school‘s Board of Trustees to not raise tuition for in-state res...
EVSC Graduation Ceremonies Moved Indoors
The soggy weather forecast has forced some graduation ceremonies at two Evansville high schools to be moved indoors Wednesday night....
Police looking for two men in Keck Ave. robbery
Evansville Police are looking for two suspects accused of robbing a family at gunpoint. Two women living in the 1900 block of Keck Avenue...
Ed Sheeran Sings with Kermit the Frog, One Direction Appears, on Red Nose Day Event
"Red Nose Day," a three-hour live event designed to raise money for charity organizations that focus on helping children and young peo...
Newly Crowned "American Idol" Nick Fradiani on Debut Album & Why He Won: "People Like to See Growth"
Nick Fradiani has been your new American Idol for just over a week, but the fact that he won at all surprised a few people.&nb...
Taylor Swift's Video Co-Star Hailee Steinfeld Will Now Compete with Her on the Charts
There were a few famous singers in the cast of Taylor Swift 's new all-star video for "Bad Blood," but now there's another one. ...
Zedd Wants Fans to Find Him on Tinder
Swipe right on Tinder and you could end up with a date with Zedd . The DJ-producer is offering his Tinder-using fans a special deal ...
Kelly Clarkson Is Embracing Musical Freedom: “I Have No Frigging Clue What’s Coming Next”
Kelly Clarkson is officially a free agent. Her latest album Piece by Piece was the final release in a six-album deal she signed...
Arrests in Inland Marina Fire
Police have arrested two people in connection with the fire at Inland Marina in February. 56 year old William Marver of Evansville and 48...
DNR considers allowing higher-caliber rifles for deer hunters
The Indiana Natural Resources Commission will meet Tuesday to discuss a proposal to allow hunters to use any center-fire rifle caliber la...
National Peace Officer Memorial Day
It's National Peace Officer Memorial Day. Observances are being held all over the country, coinciding with National Police Week. The Evan...
Evansville Otters Movie Night
The Evansville Otters are celebrating Bosse Field's historic 100th birthday this season and will be holding a movie night by showing &ldq...
Essentra Closing Evansville Plant
Essentra, a supplier of plastic and fibre products, announced today its plan to shut down its manufacturing operations in Evansville. The...
Scott County Needle Exchange Approved For One Year
Scott County in southern Indiana has seen an outbreak of HIV cases among intravenous drug users. Normally there would be only 5 news cas...
New Law Would Discourage Expulsions
The Illinois House and Senate have passed legislation that would change the way schools discipline students starting next year. The new ...
Illinois Names State Pie And Veggie
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
Man In Custody Again For Murder
30-year-old Alvin Beasley of Danville, IL was convicted in 2012 for second degree murder for the shooting death of 17-year-old Deyron Mul...
Boaters Urged to Maintain Safety Mindset
Before leaving the dock for Memorial Day Weekend fun, authorities are using National Safe Boating Week to encourage Illinois boaters to k...
- Warriors survive Harden onslaught to forge 2-0 lead
- Ex-NFL star Sharper set to change plea in federal rape case
- Ducks hand Blackhawks first home loss, lead series 2-1
- Cuba, U.S. wrestlers tussle in Times Square
- 'Good memories' help Weekley into four-way tie for lead
- California wine country hit by 4.1 quake
- Armed elderly woman in hours-long standoff with California police
- FBI arrests two suspected Islamic State recruits in California: NBC News
- Exclusive: Feds probe L.A.-area casino over cash transactions
- Suspect in Washington quadruple killing apprehended: police
- Stretched Afghan army falls back on militias to help defend Kunduz
- Three Ukrainian servicemen killed in fighting in eastern Ukraine: Kiev military
- Polish court seeks U.S. help on Polanski case by August 8
- Saudi-led coalition steps up air strikes on Houthis in Yemen's Sanaa: residents
- China says U.S. actions in South China Sea 'irresponsible, dangerous'
- Nokia CEO says in no hurry to sell mapping unit HERE: magazine
- Lufthansa CEO advocates random psych tests for pilots: FAZ
- ECB's Draghi calls for reform, points to Europe's modest prospects
- Greece sees reforms deal with lenders in next 10 days
- Mazda, Mitsubishi add 624,000 more cars to Takata air bag recall
- How an off-the-cuff remark shaped Jeb Bush's economic vision for U.S.
- Former Connecticut Governor Rowland allowed bond during appeal
- House panel issues subpoena to Fed over 2012 information leak
- Mexico weighs U.S. meat product sanctions after WTO ruling
- Senate Democrats press for Amtrak funding increase
- U.S. bird flu causing egg squeeze, emergency measures
- Rembrandt Enterprises to temporarily cut Minn. staff due to bird flu
- Gastric bypass helps treat diabetes, but has risks
- Otonomy's ear drug fails mid-stage trial, shares slide
- At-home walking program group support helps people with poor leg circulation
- SpaceX Dragon cargo capsule leaves space station
- Lockheed-Boeing rocket venture needs commercial orders to survive
- Scientists want you to know plankton is not just whale food
- Mind-controlled prosthetic limbs allow precise, smooth movement
- Bluebird's gene therapy continues to show promise in early study
- French court upholds ban on unlicensed taxis, hitting Uber
- Audi says to enhance Chinese connected-car offerings with Baidu
- China's Didi Kuaidi ups stakes in taxi apps war
- Uber in talks with banks for $1 billion credit facility: WSJ
- Disney to bring mobile technology to more parks
- Italy hails best Cannes turnout in two decades
- Vienna shakes off fusty image as Eurovision carnival hits town
- Michael Caine says he is unrecognizable in latest film role
- Hollywood stars out en masse for first U.S. Red Nose Day event
- Son in Duggar TV family apologizes after molestation allegations