Bald Eagle Shot in Dubois County
A $2500 reward has been offered for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting a bald eagle....
Pence signs religious freedom bill
Governor Pence signs the religious objections bill into law. Opponents say it could provide legal cover for discrimination against gay pe...
Man's body found in Wabash County
The body of a missing Wabash County man is found. Sheriff Derek Morgan says the body of 22-year old Aaron Salter, of Keensburg, Illi...
Missing Henderson man's body found
The body of a missing Henderson man is found in water that's close to the area where crews had been searching for him. 55-year old Jeffre...
Walmart Bank Robber Nabbed
Evansville police say the suspect wanted for the hold-up at the Woodforest National Bank inside the east side Walmart has been arrested. ...
Maroon 5 to Perform on "The Voice" April 6
Adam Levine ’s Maroon 5 band mates will join him on The Voice stage next week for a special performance. On the show...
Sia on Hiding Her Face: "I'm Not Doing It Because I Think I'm Ugly"
Sia wants you to know she’s not covering her face because she thinks she’s ugly. In fact, she’s fine with her appea...
Ludacris & Chrissy Teigen to Host 2015 "Billboard" Music Awards
For the second year in a row, rapper and actor Ludacris will host the Billboard Music Awards, airing on ABC May 17 at 8 p.m. E...
Ariana Grande Adds Summer Dates to Honeymoon Tour
Ariana Grande's Honeymoon Tour is still going strong, but she's just added a whole new leg to the trek. The summer leg of the tour,...
Rob Thomas Announces New Solo Album Release Date, Summer Solo Tour
We've known since last year that Matchbox Twenty frontman Rob Thomas has been working on his third solo album, titled The Great...
USI Baseball Games Rescheduled
Due to the inclement weather this week in northern Indiana, the University of Southern Indiana baseball four-game series at Saint Joseph'...
Bill would allow school prayer in Illinois
A bill making its way through the Illinois legislature would allow voluntary school prayer and meetings. Fourteen representati...
Hopkins County Accident Leaves Elderly Man Dead
A deadly accident blocked traffic on a major Hopkins County Kentucky road Tuesday. The accident happened at the bottom of the Pennyrile P...
Coats won't run again
Senator Dan Coats of Indiana says he won't run for re-election next year. In a statement, Coats says it was not an easy decision. He adds...
Indiana House Passes Religious Freedom Bill
The Indiana House has approved a controversial religious freedom bill. The Republican-controlled House approved the measure this afternoo...
Pediatricians Warn Of Dangers Of Using Spoons To Give Medicine To Children
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) wants parents to keep the spoons for their cereal – not their child’s medication. &...
Help Wanted: Indiana Jobs In Demand Require A College Degree
Indiana college graduates may be able to afford more than ramen noodles upon graduation, according to a study by the Georgetown Universit...
Grant To Connect Low-Income IL Job Seekers To Employers
Illinois will be expanding efforts to connect low-income job seekers to resources that can help them secure employment. The state is rece...
Indiana's Unemployment Rate Is Down
Indiana’s unemployment rate dropped to 5.9% in February. The state added 1,700 private-sector jobs according to the Indiana Depart...
Daniels Makes Forbes "Greatest Leaders" List
Former Indiana Governor and current Purdue University President Mitch Daniels is considered on of the “Worlds Greatest Leaders&rdqu...
- MSU to Hold Rally for Final Four-Bound Spartans Tonight
- Ex-NFL player's fiancee to continue testimony at murder trial
- Woods drops out of world's top 100
- Volvo race leaders Dongfeng break mast but may continue
- Astana's fate not sealed yet, decision expected in two weeks
- Accused murderer of missing New York boy will not testify: defense
- SUV slams into store on NY's Long Island, kills woman inside shop
- One dead, one hurt as two try to ram U.S. spy agency gates
- Chicago National Guardsman to appear in court in plot case
- Indiana lawmakers pledge to clarify religious freedom bill
- Crash pilot had been treated for suicidal tendencies
- One dead, one hurt as two try to ram U.S. spy agency gates
- One Ukrainian serviceman killed, three wounded, in clashes with rebels: Kiev military
- Syria gets Russian arms under deals signed since conflict began: Assad
- Nigeria's Buhari gains early ground amid vote tally fears
- Tesla CEO Musk's upbeat tweets about China boost stock
- McDonald's starts table service in Germany
- Teva to buy U.S. drug developer Auspex Pharma for $3.5 billion
- With blog, Bernanke has new platform to make old argument
- SEC accuses financier Lynn Tilton of defrauding investors
- Illinois Democrat Duckworth to run for U.S. Senate in 2016
- Obama to visit Kenya in July for entrepreneurship summit: White House
- NJ man Christie told to 'shut up' to run for state Assembly
- Jack Lew to discuss China technology policy, urges market reforms
- Republicans see Obama as more imminent threat than Putin: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Sierra Leone Ebola lockdown exposes hundreds of suspected cases
- Novartis digs deeper into cancer with up to $750 million Aduro deal
- Kids’ fast food consumption on the decline
- Apple a day might keep the pharmacist away
- Los Angeles company to halt seafood distribution over listeria: DOJ
- Bionic ants could be tomorrow's factory workers
- Primordial sea creature with spiky claws unearthed in Canada
- U.S.-Russian crew reaches space station for year-long stay
- Valeo's self-driving car systems learn from Safran drones
- U.S. Air Force overstepped bounds in SpaceX certification: report
- Amaya to sell Cadillac Jack subsidiary to Apollo for $375 million
- Former U.S. agents charged for bitcoin theft during black market probe
- German firms embrace start-ups to catch up with digital world
- Amazon.com expands into professional services with home marketplace
- Chinese carpooling app Dida in partnership talks with Uber: investor
- 'Mad Men' ends an era, asking 'Is that all there is?'
- Helen Mirren fights to rescue stolen art in 'Woman in Gold'
- South African Trevor Noah to replace Jon Stewart on 'The Daily Show'
- Norman Greenbaum of 'Spirit in the Sky' fame injured in California crash
- Jess Glynne, James Bay top British music charts