Domestic Violence survivor writes book, plans a play too
An author and survivor of domestic violence is sincere about helping others in similar situations. Brenda Blackmon wrote the book "Living...
Police Search for Hotel Robber
The Gibson County Sheriff's office is asking for the public's help in locating a hotel robber. On Thursday at12:28am, Gibson County Centr...
Time Warner / Comcast merger off
Comcast is planning to walk away from its proposed takeover of Time Warner Cable. The companies are abandoning a deal that awaited federa...
Firefighters injured in Oakland City fire
Two firefighters are injured when a hose bursts while they're fighting a fire at a vacant house in Oakland City. They were treated at the...
Toyota Holds Earth Day Camp
Toyota Indiana held an Earth Day camp for over 600 area 3rd graders Wednesday. For the first time, the half-day camp was expanded into Va...
“Uptown Funk” Took Mark Ronson from “Cold” to “Too Hot…Hot Damn!”
“Uptown Funk” has, in a sense, turned Mark Ronson ’s career upside down. It took him from a particularly low point ...
Britney Spears' "Tom's Diner" Cover Leaks Online
Now you can hear Britney Spears ' cover of Suzanne Vega ’s 1987 hit “Tom’s Diner.” The song, which is featu...
Charli XCX Says She’s “Always a Bit Unhappy”
If Taylor Swift is pop music’s eternal optimist, Charli XCX might just be the opposite. In a recent interview with Ma...
Adam Lambert Will Tour "If People Like" His New Album
Will Adam Lambert be going on tour this year in support of his upcoming album, The Original High ? "Yeah, if people like this ...
Taylor Swift: “I Just Don’t Place Much Priority on Looking Cool”
There are tons of young girls who think Taylor Swift is the coolest gal around. But in the new issue of Glamour ’...
INDOT commissioner resigns
There's been a shakeup at the Indiana Department of Transportation. Governor Pence says in a statement that he‘s accepted INDO...
"Rosie The Riveter" dies
The model who gave us the iconic World War II image 'Rosie the Riveter' has died at age 91. Mary Doyle Keefe was 19 when she posed for No...
House trial delayed until September
The trial of a Posey County man is delayed until late summer. Ricky House and Kendra Tooley are accused of keeping Joelle Lockwood of Eva...
Pedestrian Hit By Car Tuesday Dies
A woman who was struck by a car on Koring Road has died. 89 year old Clara Schenk had been hospitalized at Deaconess since yesterday. Inv...
2015 NFL schedule released
The NFL has released its 2015 schedule. The Colts open the regular season September 13 at Buffalo, with the home opener against the Jets ...
Three People Arrested For Lottery Fraud
Three people have been arrested by Marion County authorities after being accused of filing a fraudulent lottery claim. Jackie Parsley II...
Pence Signs New Firefighter Traning Law
Indiana Governor Mike Pence signed into law a bill that will give Indiana firefighters access to a new high-quality training facility. T...
Illinois Unemployment Numbers Improve
The employment picture is better in the state. The Illinois Department of Employment Security says that a majority of th...
Letter Carrier Food Drive
The 22nd Annual Letter Carrier Food Drive is right around the corner. On May 9th mail carriers in Paris will be collecting non-per...
State Legislators Debate Needle Exchange
With a needle exchange program now in Scott County to try and curb and HIV outbreak, some lawmakers want it expanded and made permanent. ...
- Steady Wu secures landmark China Open victory
- Westwood makes it an Indonesian hat-trick after playoff
- Kansas City salvage 4-4 draw with Houston
- Ichiro sets Japanese run record in Miami's win over Nats
- Klitschko outpoints Jennings to extend reign
- Four boaters missing after storm hits Alabama regatta
- Three people dead in possible Molotov cocktail attack in California
- Russian hackers read Obama's unclassified emails last year: NYT
- U.S. official denies report of Islamic State plot in California
- Blast injures two at legal Kentucky moonshine distillery
- Obama pokes fun at political friends and foes at White House dinner
- Chile volcano ash cloud reaches Brazil; some flights canceled
- Migrant rescue mission must extend closer to Libya: Amnesty International
- Israeli forces kill two knife-wielding Palestinians - police
- Greece, lenders must reach deal by early May, Deputy PM tells paper
- More central banks meet, but ability to pilot economies in doubt
- If Greece falls, no one wants their prints on the murder weapon
- Cuts to pay and perks trigger flight from China's state banks
- Tullow says 'TEN' oil project 'can move ahead' after court ruling
- Abercrombie & Fitch to ditch 'sexualized marketing': Washington Post
- Christie's wife quits Wall Street job amid speculation he will seek White House
- Republicans seen scrapping Ryan Medicare plan in U.S. budget push
- FEC decision may allow more foreign money in U.S. votes, critics say
- PM Abe to tell U.S. leaders Japan is ready for bigger security role
- In Iowa for Faith & Freedom, Republican contenders face tricky balance
- New avian flu viruses send U.S. scientists scrambling
- Bristol-Myers says hepatitis C drug combination succeeds in study
- Washington governor signs medical marijuana overhaul
- Hawaii lawmakers pass bill raising smoking age to 21
- Amended China law curbs tobacco ads in land of smokers
- Hunt for ancient royal tomb in Mexico takes mercurial twist
- F1 technology moves into the supermarket fridge
- Hot times at Yellowstone: huge magma chamber found deeply buried
- First experiment 'editing' human embryos ignites ethical furor
- Genome study reveals lonely end for the world's woolly mammoths
- India's Ratan Tata buys stake in Chinese phone maker Xiaomi
- Orange boss sees end to French telecom price war
- Alibaba, China Telecom tie up to sell phones
- Sony raises FY 2015 profit forecast to $2.5 billion: Nikkei
- BlackBerry considers closing Sweden operations
- Now out, Bruce Jenner shines spotlight on transgender inequality
- Olympian Bruce Jenner makes transgender history by identifying as a woman
- 'American Sniper' cancellation draws Maryland lawmaker's ire
- Pop star Justin Bieber settles lawsuit with Florida photographer
- Grooveshark copyright violations 'willful,' judge says before trial