Bald Eagle Shot in Dubois County
A $2500 reward has been offered for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting a bald eagle....
Pence signs religious freedom bill
Governor Pence signs the religious objections bill into law. Opponents say it could provide legal cover for discrimination against gay pe...
Man's body found in Wabash County
The body of a missing Wabash County man is found. Sheriff Derek Morgan says the body of 22-year old Aaron Salter, of Keensburg, Illi...
Missing Henderson man's body found
The body of a missing Henderson man is found in water that's close to the area where crews had been searching for him. 55-year old Jeffre...
Walmart Bank Robber Nabbed
Evansville police say the suspect wanted for the hold-up at the Woodforest National Bank inside the east side Walmart has been arrested. ...
Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lorde, Meghan Trainor, & More Make AskMen's Top 99 Outstanding Women List
Katy Perry, Taylor Swift , Lorde , Meghan Trainor , and Lady Gaga all made it onto AskMen.com ’s Top 99 Outstandin...
1D's Liam Payne Issues Statement: "It's Far from Over"
Any One Direction fans who were concerned that the band would be breaking up following the departure of Zayn Malik can rest easy: a...
Britney Spears Opens Up About “Adorably Hot” Boyfriend, Charlie Ebersol
First Britney Spears opened up about her family life to People magazine, now she’s dishing about her love life. I...
Jessie J Says She Wants Kids Someday
Jessie J and her boyfriend are not breaking up. In fact, it seems like things are getting more serious between Jessie and Luke James ...
Ed Sheeran Confirms He's Single Again
Ed Sheeran is single again. The 24-year-old singer revealed on Australian radio that he's split from girlfriend Athina Andrelo...
Bill would allow school prayer in Illinois
A bill making its way through the Illinois legislature would allow voluntary school prayer and meetings. Fourteen representati...
Hopkins County Accident Leaves Elderly Man Dead
A deadly accident blocked traffic on a major Hopkins County Kentucky road Tuesday. The accident happened at the bottom of the Pennyrile P...
Coats won't run again
Senator Dan Coats of Indiana says he won't run for re-election next year. In a statement, Coats says it was not an easy decision. He adds...
Indiana House Passes Religious Freedom Bill
The Indiana House has approved a controversial religious freedom bill. The Republican-controlled House approved the measure this afternoo...
Downtown convention hotel project set to move ahead
A new development agreement is the next step for Evansville's long-delayed convention hotel project. Mayor Winnecke says new designs...
Police Looking For Cloverdale Bank Robbery Suspect
Just after 1:30 this afternoon, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department was notified of a bank robbery that had just occurred at Our...
Pence To Sign Religious Freedom Law Today
The religious freedom bill that has drawn protests on both sides will be signed into law in a matter of hours. Gov. Mike Pence will sign...
Bill Would Help Children With Dyslexia
A bill recently passed in the Indiana House seeks to help children that suffer from dyslexia in school. One in five children struggle wi...
Indiana Residents Don't Make A Lot Of Money
If you live and work in Indiana and think that you don’t make very much, you are probably right. According to the U.S. Bureau of E...
Pence Declares Public Health Disaster In Southern Indiana
Indiana Governor Mike Pence traveled with state health commissioner Dr. Jerome Adams and other health care experts to the southern part o...
- California Chrome poised for World Cup glory
- Lee Mi-rim motors one ahead at Kia Classic
- Woman behind NBA ex-owner Donald Sterling's downfall denies they had romance
- Del Potro refuses to be downhearted after comeback loss
- Sharapova suffers shock loss at Miami
- Senior police official in Fresno, California, arrested on drug charges
- Amid trial, Kleiner Perkins recruits next generation of partners
- Police settle suit over use of tear gas during Missouri protests
- Airport pat-downs of black women's hairstyles discriminatory: ACLU
- Senate tries to score political points on way to budget vote
- Airlines introduce two-person cockpit rule after Alps crash
- South Korea demands release of two men accused by North Korea of espionage
- Oil prices ease as market downplays supply threat from Yemen
- New York buildings collapse in possible gas blast, 19 hurt
- RadioShack rescue deal dogged by fights, demands for new auction
- South Korea sees gains for its infrastructure firms from joining AIIB
- Asia crawls higher after upbeat U.S. data, dollar stands tall
- American Apparel ex-CEO Charney seeks $40 million damages: Bloomberg
- Exclusive: Headhunter contacts Morgan Stanley's Fleming about CEO job at BNY Mellon
- Apple's Tim Cook will give away all his money: Fortune
- Boehner, Pelosi show gridlock is not U.S. Congress's only option
- Head of U.S. Chemical Safety Board resigns: White House official
- U.S. Senate votes unanimously for amendment to send message on Iran
- Congressman asks pro sports leagues about their tax-exempt status
- Conservatives step up efforts to close U.S. Export-Import Bank
- White House crafts first-ever plan to fight superbugs
- Two experimental Ebola vaccines pass safety test in African trial
- Widows may have fewer social and financial problems than in the past
- Exclusive: Modi government puts brakes on India's universal health plan
- Occupational exposure to chemicals may up lymphoma risk for men
- U.S. Air Force overstepped bounds in SpaceX certification: report
- EU to resume Galileo satellite launch program
- Jockey motion tracking reveals racing prowess
- NASA picks an asteroid rock to pave the road to Mars
- Delta rocket blasts off from Florida with improved GPS satellite
- The $50 device that symbolizes a shift in North Korea
- Facebook talks up need for virtual reality, big tech bets
- Google to pay CFO Porat more than $70 million in two years
- GameStop profit forecast falls short on weak demand for consoles
- New U.N. investigator to probe digital spying
- Oscars producers out after three years and a TV ratings drop
- 'The Girl on the Train' No. 1 on bestsellers list for ninth week
- Final curtain for 'Downton Abbey' after Season 6
- Grandma Cissy prays for Bobbi Kristina but 'not a great deal of hope'
- TV documentary probes mysteries, treatments, advances in cancer