ISTEP Consultants Say More Revisions Needed
The consultants that examined Indiana's new ISTEP test say improved communication between education leaders, more employees, and establis...
Springleaf buying OneMain
Evansville-based Springleaf Holdings wants to purchase Citigroup's OneMain Financial for $4.25 billion. Springleaf says it plans to conso...
Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
Flo Rida Announces New EP Including Song with Robin Thicke
Flo Rida has a new EP on the way and he’s launching a campaign to get fans hyped for its release. The rapper will be dropping...
Man Charged with Murder in Stabbing of Nicki Minaj Crew Member
A Philadelphia man is now facing a murder charge in connection with the stabbings of two members of Nicki Minaj 's tour crew last mon...
"The Voice" Recap: US Army Soldier Gets a Four-Chair Turnaround
The blind auditions continued on NBC's The Voice Tuesday night. Christina Aguilera , Adam Levine , Blake Shelton and Phar...
Kelly Clarkson Feels "Empowered," Says "Anything Is Possible at This Point"
Kelly Clarkson is having a moment. After taking time off to welcome her first child, River Rose , the Grammy-winning singer is...
Lady Gaga to Perform at 50th Anniversary of Selma March
Fresh off her bravura performance celebrating the 50th anniversary of The Sound of Music at the Oscars last month, Lady Gaga i...
Monroe County Superintendent Calls ISTEP+ Catastrophe
More criticism of Indiana’s Statewide Testing for Educational Progress or ISTEP+ test. This year parents, lawmakers and teachers h...
Study Shows Many Hoosier Kids Have A Parent In Jail
The National Survey of Children’s Health shows that Indiana has more children with a parent in jail than most other states in the n...
Purdue Frat Suspended For Hazing
Purdue University and Sigma Nu Fraternity Inc. have suspended the national fraternity's Purdue Beta Zeta Chapter for two years after a ha...
Illinois AG Shares List Of Top 10 Consumer Complaints
The Illinois Attorney General's office is sharing its annual top ten consumer complaints list. In 2014, consumer debt related complaint...
Bat Fungus Found In Illinois
First it was West Nile in birds, then Blue Tongue disease in deer, now it’s white nose syndrome in bats. The disease that ha...
- Florida shooting inadmissible in ex-NFL star murder trial: judge
- Price, Haas finalize assistants for Presidents Cup
- South African fires disrupt world's largest cycle race
- Former Sainsbury's boss takes role at Manor F1 team
- Poulter, Westwood, Donald, Rose to host British Masters
- Vietnamese man pleads not guilty in U.S. court to aiding Yemen militants
- Snowden says U.S. not offering fair trial if he returns
- Texas hospital disputes some claims made in nurse's Ebola lawsuit
- N.Y. telemarketers get half of funds raised for charities: Attorney General
- U.S. authorities had tried to deport man killed by Los Angeles police
- Rebels attack Aleppo security building, monitor says dozens killed
- Euro zone rebuffs Spanish talk of new Greek bailout
- Charities that funded Cage, one time supporter of IS's Emwazi, under pressure
- Fed's Evans wants no rate hikes until early 2016
- Insight: From eastern flank, Iran-backed force advances on Tikrit
- U.S. Fed struggled with 2009 bailouts, bond-buying: transcripts
- Starboard says Staples needs to 'improve' board
- U.S. service sector activity ticks up in February
- U.S. services sector activity rises in February: Markit
- Europe will fight for own standards in U.S. trade talks: Merkel
- Key U.S. senator: No committee vote set on Iran bill
- U.S. Supreme Court divided over Obamacare challenge
- Doctors, patients scramble ahead of high court Obamacare decision
- Republicans press U.S. consumer watchdog to stop regulating overdraft fees
- U.S. talks on fast track trade bill 'stuck': senator
- Nap time isn't one-size-fits-all
- Restaurant calorie labels less likely to influence poor, uneducated
- Disasters have same human impact as tuberculosis: U.N.
- Bristol's $1 billion Bavarian deal may signal cancer vaccine revival
- Italian e-cigarette firms say new tax benefits tobacco
- Dawn of man: Ethiopian jawbone fossil pushes back human origins
- Israel uses military expertise to join commercial space race
- U.S. satellite likely exploded after temperature spike: Air Force
- U.S. ends program flagging 'sensitive' patent requests
- Harvard prevention trial studies tau, Alzheimer's other protein
- Facebook's Instagram rolls out new 'carousel' ads
- Reed's Risk boss reaps rewards from tackling online fraudsters
- IBM buys AlchemyAPI to boost Watson computing unit
- German automakers shift focus to high-end electric cars
- China says tech firms have nothing to fear from anti-terror law
- India's censor blocks 'Fifty Shades of Grey' from cinemas
- 'Guardians,' 'Fault' and 'Neighbors' lead MTV Movie Award nominees
- Franchise Man swoops in to save Bollywood
- Brother of socialite Paris Hilton to plead guilty to assault
- Tribeca Film Festival showcases movies about 'everyday life'