Nine Indicted in Kentucky Bourbon Theft
A total of nine indictments are handed down on charges of stealing what Kentucky authorities say was more bourbon than a person could dri...
Sex offender captured
A sex offender wanted by the Vanderburgh County Sheriff's Department is found. 33-year old Michael Crow was booked into jail last (Mon) n...
Several roads still flooded in Kentucky
Several Kentucky roads remain closed because of flooding. Henderson County KY 1574/White Rock-Mill Pond Road CLOSED from 0mm - 3mm ...
Family Raising Money to Bury Evansville Boy
A "Go Fund Me" account has been set up in an effort to cover funeral expenses for an Evansville boy who died Saturday from an asthma atta...
Man accused of using mower to injure wife
A Mount Vernon man appears in court to answer to charges that he used a riding lawn mower to pin his wife against her car. Posey County S...
Madonna Denies Texting During Off-Broadway Show
Despite being spotted by witnesses and called out by the show’s star, Madonna insists she was not texting during a performance ...
Gwen Stefani, Usher & CeeLo Returning to "The Voice" as Advisers
Gwen Stefani is coming back to The Voice. The singer, who served as a coach on the show’s seventh season, will return as ...
Charli XCX and Jack Antonoff Announce Co-Headlining US Tour
Charli XCX and Jack Antonoff ’s band Bleachers are embarking on a co-headlining U.S. tour this summer, dubbed “Charli ...
Sam Smith, Hozier, George Ezra & Clean Bandit Up for Prestigious Ivor Novello Songwriting Awards
As if Sam Smith needed yet another award for his trophy shelf, now he's been nominated for one of the U.K.'s most prestigious music...
One Direction's Louis Tomlinson's Starting His Own Record Label
Not content to be part of the biggest boy band on the planet, One Direction 's Louis Tomlinson is becoming a music mogul: he's star...
Man armed with knife chases restaurant customers
A Dubois County man is behind bars after authorities say he took out a knife and chased customers around a restaurant and threatened to k...
Sunday night storm leave hundreds without power
Just a few customers are without power now, after stormy weather Sunday night. Vectren says a tree that fell took down power lines i...
Man Wanted by Vanderburgh County Sheriff's Department
The Vanderburgh County Sheriff's Office is asking the public for help in finding an ex convict and known sex offender. The Indiana Depar...
Police Respond to Stringtown Elementary School
Tense moments at an Evansville elementary school Friday. Several police agencies responded to Stringtown Elementary school when a call wa...
Troy man killed in traffic accident
One person is dead following an accident in Spencer County. The sheriff's office says Charles Kuntz, 86, of Troy pulled out in front of a...
Blue Bell Recalls Everything
Blue Bell Creameries has issued a voluntary recall for all of its products on the market after two samples of chocolate chip cookie dough...
IRS Phone Scam Is Back
The IRS calling scam is making the rounds through Indiana again. As with past warnings on alleged government representatives callin...
Mini Cooper Recall
Another auto recall due to possible defective airbags. BMW is recalling 91,800 Mini Coopers to fix a defect that may prevent the air bag...
Indiana Legislature Still Has A Lot To Do This Session
Just two weeks to go before this session of the Indiana Legislature is set to adjourn, and there is a lot yet to be done. Indian...
Illinois Tornado Updates
It’s been a little over a week since tornadoes swept through Illinois. Virtually all of the damage was to the northern part ...
- Big Turkey Day appears in works for Packers
- ASOIF suspends SportAccord links over Vizer controversy
- Hamilton still has work to do in Europe
- Trump's Turnberry to undergo major changes for future Opens
- Murray pleased with choice of Queen's as Davis Cup venue
- Maine governor wants constitutional amendment to abolish state income tax
- San Francisco board expected to ban wild animal performances
- Justice Department investigating death of Baltimore man after arrest
- Posh Beverly Hills considers empty pools, $1,000 fines amid drought
- Two killed, three injured in shooting near Fort Hood, Texas
- Yahoo's revenue drops 4 percent, misses estimates
- Saudi-led coalition announces end to Yemen operation
- Congress to probe sex parties for leaks, DEA chief expected to step down
- Google lobbying spending reached new high in early 2015
- Two air strikes in Yemen kill at least 40 people, mostly civilians
- At Harley and beyond, strong dollar offers competition discount edge
- Yum CEO says China business mending, sees strong year-end finish
- U.K. speed trader arrested over role in 2010 'flash crash'
- Ferrero facing no succession problem, not interested in selling
- Banks' first-quarter trading revenue prompts cautious optimism
- Obama administration warns currency provisions could sink trade talks
- Kerry says Cyprus dispute begging for a solution
- Obama proposes 30-year agreement with China on nuclear power
- U.S. Senator Reid warns against moving too fast on trade bill
- U.S. House seen passing cyber threat information bill Wednesday
- Racial differences seen among fitness levels in married men
- Sexual dysfunction may accompany PTSD
- Niger shuts schools and vaccinates children to fight meningitis outbreak
- U.S. cancer institute, software firm reach deals in Cuba
- MMR vaccine not linked to autism, even in high-risk kids
- Oklahoma scientists say earthquakes linked to oil and gas work
- Free home heating offered by e-Radiators
- Mindfulness therapy as good as medication for chronic depression - study
- Type, frequency of e-cigarette use linked to quitting smoking
- New U.S. mammogram guidelines stick with screening from age 50
- Broadcom profit beats as demand rises from smartphone makers
- Mosaic aims to bring color to cheap 3D printers
- New York's Infor says reaches deal to resell software in Cuba
- Uber complies with German ban on unlicensed cab drivers
- Nokia bets software revolution will help avoid past merger errors
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow files for divorce from Chris Martin
- Betty Willis, designer who left mark on Vegas with famous sign, dies at 91
- Actor William Shatner proposes pipeline to solve California drought
- Comedian Roseanne Barr says she is losing her sight
- The aliens are back! 'Independence Day 2' to start filming