ISTEP Consultants Say More Revisions Needed
The consultants that examined Indiana's new ISTEP test say improved communication between education leaders, more employees, and establis...
Springleaf buying OneMain
Evansville-based Springleaf Holdings wants to purchase Citigroup's OneMain Financial for $4.25 billion. Springleaf says it plans to conso...
Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
Bobbi Kristina Brown Turned 22 Wednesday
Bobbi Kristina Brown turned 22 Wednesday. The daughter and only child of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston has remained...
"American Idol" Recap: The Top Eight Guys Are Revealed
Wednesday’s edition of American Idol featured the season’s first live show, with host Ryan Seacrest revealing whic...
Shirtless Justin Bieber Covers "Men's Health": "I Had to Grow Up So Quick"
Justin Bieber is shirtless again -- this time on the cover of Men’s Health . The singer and Calvin Klein model, who rece...
Pharrell Denies Ripping Off Marvin Gaye for "Blurred Lines" at Trial
Pharrell Williams took the stand Wednesday in the "Blurred Lines" trial in Los Angeles, saying he did not rip off Marvin Gaye 's "G...
Kelly Clarkson Reacts to Nasty Tweets from British Journalist: "I'm Awesome! It Doesn't Bother Me"
Last month, controversial British journalist and TV personality Katie Hopkins tweeted some extremely nasty comments about Kell...
U.S. Attorney Charges Six In Connection To Kidnapping
U.S. Attorney Josh Minkler has announced that six people are facing federal charges in connection with the kidnapping to two Indianapolis...
Terminal Patients Could Get Easier Access To New Drugs
A bill that would give terminally ill patients easier access to experimental drugs is being looked at in an Indiana Senate Committee. Th...
Indiana DNR Adds Millions Of Fish In 2014
If you like to fish in Indiana’s lakes and rivers your chances just got a lot better. The Department of Natural Resources reports ...
Identity Theft At Ball State Could Be Anthem Related
Possible fallout from the Anthem Insurance computer hack. Employees at Ball State University say they are victims of identity theft and ...
Thousands Of Hoosiers Could Lose Out In ACA Challenge
More than 200,000 Hoosiers are able to afford health coverage this year under the Affordable Care Act. But their relief may be tempora...
- Vettel hopes Ferrari can be Mercedes' closest rivals
- Dumped F1 driver takes action against Sauber: reports
- Marussia look at young talent to complete lineup
- Tseng revival continues with solid Singapore opening
- Former number ones overshadow Ko in Singapore
- U.S. weather forecaster extends likelihood of El Nino through summer
- Ringling Bros. circus to stop elephant acts by 2018: report
- Wisconsin Assembly to begin final debate on right-to-work bill
- Washington state cannabis retailer opens in defiance of county ban
- Boston bombing trial to move into first full day of testimony
- Yemen's Houthis seize national dialogue HQ, president insists group must leave Sanaa
- U.S. jobless claims rise; fourth-quarter productivity revised down
- Kerry briefs Iran's Gulf rivals on nuclear talks
- Costco's quarterly profit tops estimates on tax benefit
- Thai constitution panel seeks two-year political ban for junta members
- Greece cannot rely on ECB to dodge funding crunch
- Wall St. to open slightly higher after two-day fall
- ECB to launch 1 trillion euro bond buying scheme on March 9
- Kleiner ex-partner Pao to testify in own Silicon Valley bias case
- Emirates Airline president plans talks in Washington over subsidy row
- Hillary Clinton's focus on women's pay may resonate broadly: poll
- Embattled Hillary Clinton urges State Department to release emails
- Utah lawmakers file anti-bias bill, with backing of Mormon Church
- California Republicans take on teachers' union in package of education bills
- Unions take campaign against trade deals to Capitol Hill
- Biotech buys get pharma M&A off to flying start in 2015
- Indian panel recommends waiving late-stage trials for some drugs
- Arrowhead buys Novartis’ RNAi portfolio
- Mallinckrodt to buy private drugmaker to expand in hospitals
- EU court rules Boston Scientific must pay pacemaker replacement surgery
- Pee-powered 'green' toilet to light up refugee camps
- Crowdfunding psychedelics: LSD brain-imaging study seeks funds
- Dawn of man: Ethiopian jawbone fossil pushes back human origins
- Israel uses military expertise to join commercial space race
- U.S. satellite likely exploded after temperature spike: Air Force
- Banking cyber thieves may be too slick for their own good
- IKEA and Samsung launch embedded wireless charging range
- France, Luxembourg lose lower VAT rate battle on ebooks
- Music app Shazam to add sights to sounds
- BMW says talks with Apple don't involve developing a car
- Rebel-turned-filmmaker asks why Syria went so wrong
- Cate Blanchett on being evil in 'Cinderella'
- Rapper Big Sean beats Kid Rock to top of Billboard 200 chart
- Leonardo DiCaprio partners with Netflix for documentary projects
- Nirvana rocker Kurt Cobain's childhood home on sale for $400,000