Bald Eagle Shot in Dubois County
A $2500 reward has been offered for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting a bald eagle....
Pence signs religious freedom bill
Governor Pence signs the religious objections bill into law. Opponents say it could provide legal cover for discrimination against gay pe...
Man's body found in Wabash County
The body of a missing Wabash County man is found. Sheriff Derek Morgan says the body of 22-year old Aaron Salter, of Keensburg, Illi...
Missing Henderson man's body found
The body of a missing Henderson man is found in water that's close to the area where crews had been searching for him. 55-year old Jeffre...
Walmart Bank Robber Nabbed
Evansville police say the suspect wanted for the hold-up at the Woodforest National Bank inside the east side Walmart has been arrested. ...
No Truth to Ariana Grande Diva Rumors on "Scream Queens" Set, Says Studio
Earlier this week, rumors surfaced that Ariana Grande ’s diva-like behavior on the set of the upcoming Fox show Scream Quee...
Ed Sheeran Comments on Zayn Leaving 1D; Bandmates Might Make Less Money Now
Ed Sheeran has written a number of tracks for One Direction . So how does he feel about Zayn Malik ’s sudden departure...
George Ezra Adds Summer Headlining Dates
George Ezra has expanded his headlining tour into the summer. The English singer-songwriter's new batch of dates begin July 27 in Wa...
Hozier Fainted at His First Festival
Starting next month, Hozier will be a familiar face at music festivals around the world -- from Australia's Byron Bay to the New Or...
Katy Perry's Black Hair Is Her Way of "Mourning" Her Soon-to-End Tour
Katy Perry has dyed her hair just about every color in the rainbow, but now she’s back to black and will be staying that way f...
USI Baseball Games Rescheduled
Due to the inclement weather this week in northern Indiana, the University of Southern Indiana baseball four-game series at Saint Joseph'...
Bill would allow school prayer in Illinois
A bill making its way through the Illinois legislature would allow voluntary school prayer and meetings. Fourteen representati...
Hopkins County Accident Leaves Elderly Man Dead
A deadly accident blocked traffic on a major Hopkins County Kentucky road Tuesday. The accident happened at the bottom of the Pennyrile P...
Coats won't run again
Senator Dan Coats of Indiana says he won't run for re-election next year. In a statement, Coats says it was not an easy decision. He adds...
Indiana House Passes Religious Freedom Bill
The Indiana House has approved a controversial religious freedom bill. The Republican-controlled House approved the measure this afternoo...
Supporters Say Indiana Bill Could Prevent Drinking-Water Disaster
A West Virginia chemical spill that contaminated the drinking-water source for 300,000 people last year is serving as a cautionary tale i...
Pence Signs Religious Freedom Law
On Thursday Governor Mike Pence signed into law a bill restricting state government from infringing on a person’s religious beliefs...
Petition To Recall Pence
After Governor Mike Pence signed the controversial religious freedom bill into law, a petition went up on the site Moveon.org to recall h...
Pence Takes Steps To Curb HIV Outbreak
Indiana Governor Mike Pence went to southern Indiana Thursday to investigate a rapid increase in AIDS cases. Pence declared a public hea...
Woman Arrested For Killing Infant
23-year-old Christina Thomason of Salem, IL is in custody after being formally charged with the death of her 3-month-old daughter. ...
- Woods skips Houston Open as Masters doubts spiral
- Murray advances without worry against Young
- Seattle pitching prospect Rollins banned for 80 games
- Conflicting portraits of NBA ex-owner Donald Sterling emerge as trial ends
- Airbnb goes mainstream with Rio Olympic contract
- Three charged with murder in Wyoming case of headless corpse
- Boston police officer shot and critically wounded
- Use of force brings charges against Missouri police officer
- Arkansas Senate passes religion bill seen as targeting gays
- Torn-up sick notes show crash pilot should have been grounded
- Nigerians vote in first genuine contest since end of dictatorship
- Amanda Knox acquitted of murder by Italy's top court
- Intel in talks to buy Altera, shares of firms surge
- Fed's Yellen sees gradual rate hikes starting this year
- Exclusive: Yoox and Net-a-Porter in merger talks again - sources
- Stocks likely to drift as investors await Fed, earnings
- Yahoo, Microsoft extend search partnership talks for 30 days
- Google to pay CFO Porat more than $70 million
- Lender says will make 'significant' new bid for RadioShack
- As 3G digests Kraft deal, rivals will focus on organic firms
- Republican lawmaker says Clinton wiped clean email server
- Pentagon vows 'demanding but fair' in F-35 talks with Lockheed
- U.S. ethics panel probes Kentucky lawmaker over wife's lobbying
- Arkansas Senate passes religion bill seen as targeting gays
- Kerry orders probe of U.S. State Department email procedures
- In swansong, FDA chief defends drug approval process
- Liberia's sole remaining known Ebola patient dies
- FDA rejects Adamis injection for treating acute allergies
- USDA hog report confirms active herd growth as pig virus ease
- For disabled vets, playing team sports boosts quality of life
- Primordial sea creature with spiky claws unearthed in Canada
- U.S., Russian crew blasts off for year-long stay on space station
- Valeo's self-driving car systems learn from Safran drones
- U.S. Air Force overstepped bounds in SpaceX certification: report
- EU to resume Galileo satellite launch program
- Apple's Cook joins tech CEOs in blasting Indiana religious freedom law
- Communication startup Slack reports data breach
- Jury clears Kleiner firm in Silicon Valley gender bias case
- New apps to help business get in step with mobile customers
- Hi-tech and Big Data offer hope to battered U.S. oil industry
- Two new accusers say Bill Cosby drugged, sexually assaulted them
- Shakespeare's Globe theaters sets stage for new funding for culture
- Guitarist John Renbourn, of '60s folk-jazz band Pentangle, dies at 70
- Oscars producers out after three years and a TV ratings drop
- 'The Girl on the Train' No. 1 on bestsellers list for ninth week