Opponents to Religious Freedom Law Rally in Evansville
Protestors gathered on the riverfront in downtown Evansville today to voice their opposition to the Religious Freedom Law. When Gove...
Bald Eagle Shot in Dubois County
A $2500 reward has been offered for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting a bald eagle....
Pence signs religious freedom bill
Governor Pence signs the religious objections bill into law. Opponents say it could provide legal cover for discrimination against gay pe...
Man's body found in Wabash County
The body of a missing Wabash County man is found. Sheriff Derek Morgan says the body of 22-year old Aaron Salter, of Keensburg, Illi...
Missing Henderson man's body found
The body of a missing Henderson man is found in water that's close to the area where crews had been searching for him. 55-year old Jeffre...
Ed Sheeran Co-Hosting Canada's Much Music Video Awards
With the help of a special friend, Ed Sheeran announced Monday night he will co-host Canada's Much Music Video Awards. In a 30-se...
Justin Bieber Gets Roasted on Comedy Central Special
Justin Bieber 's singing career, his brushes with the law and his former girlfriend Selena Gomez were among the obvious targets of ...
"The Voice" Recap: Christina Steals an Artist to End the Knockouts
The Voice aired the last of the Knockouts on Monday night. The two-hour episode concluded with Christina Aguilera stealing an a...
Sam Smith Plans to Use His Grammys for Doorstops
Sam Smith won four Grammys nearly two months ago, but he says he still can't believe that it happened -- mostly because the Recordin...
Christina Aguilera and Nick Jonas to Perform at ACM Awards
Christina Aguilera and Nick Jonas are going country…sort of. The pop stars have been added to the lineup of performers at th...
USI Baseball Games Rescheduled
Due to the inclement weather this week in northern Indiana, the University of Southern Indiana baseball four-game series at Saint Joseph'...
Walmart Bank Robber Nabbed
Evansville police say the suspect wanted for the hold-up at the Woodforest National Bank inside the east side Walmart has been arrested. ...
Bill would allow school prayer in Illinois
A bill making its way through the Illinois legislature would allow voluntary school prayer and meetings. Fourteen representati...
Hopkins County Accident Leaves Elderly Man Dead
A deadly accident blocked traffic on a major Hopkins County Kentucky road Tuesday. The accident happened at the bottom of the Pennyrile P...
Coats won't run again
Senator Dan Coats of Indiana says he won't run for re-election next year. In a statement, Coats says it was not an easy decision. He adds...
Aurora Products, Inc. is expanding its voluntary nationwide recall of certain lots of NATURAL WALNUTS and TRAIL MIXES CONTAINING WALNUTS,...
State Fair Stage Collapse Case Goes Back To Trial Court
The case and legal wrangling over the 2011 Indiana State Fair stage collapse that killed seven people is not over yet. The Indiana Court...
Legislators Try To Figure Out How To Fix RFRA
Indiana’s legislative leaders say that they want to clarify the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) they passed and Governor P...
Sentencing For Armed Robbery
24-year-old Nicholas Jackson of Toledo IL will be spending the next 27 years in prison after pleading guilty Monday to a pair of armed ro...
Conviction Sexual Assault Of A Child
It will be 2045 before a Mattoon man is released from prison. A 30 year prison sentence was handed down to 34-year-old Robert Pric...
- Alonso stays positive while Ferrari celebrate
- Hamilton ready to sign on the dotted line
- Djokovic, Nishikori and Raonic reach last 16 in Miami
- NFL's Falcons fined, stripped of draft choice for piping in fake noise
- Williams sisters head into last eight in Miami
- Defense to intensify in trial of accused Boston Marathon bomber
- Armed prisoner breaks free from Washington area hospital
- Suspect in massive Los Angeles arson fire seen in video: L.A. Times
- Parents of dead student sue Clemson University, fraternity
- Detroit panel OKs raises for city officials: Detroit Free Press
- Exclusive: Charter Communications to buy Bright House for about $10 billion: source
- Nigeria's Buhari closes in on historic election victory
- Japan and U.S. look to extend naval missions after law change
- Taiwan, Norway seek to join China-backed AIIB, Japan still cautious
- Yoox buys Richemont's Net-a-Porter in all-share deal
- Prudential's departing CEO Thiam earned $17.5 million in 2014
- Comcast to form new company with CFO Michael Angelakis
- Strong case for June rates liftoff, says Fed's Lacker
- Futures pull back after strong advance
- Greece, lenders, fail to unlock aid so far - officials
- Arizona governor vetoes bill aimed at shielding police names
- Arizona governor signs bill blocking abortion coverage through Obamacare
- Exclusive: Pentagon chief sends military wish lists to Congress with reservations
- Senator Rubio to announce presidential decision on April 13
- Senator Murray backs Schumer as next Senate Democrat leader
- BioCryst Pharma wins federal contract to continue making Ebola drug
- Coalition stopping Red Cross delivering medical aid in Yemen: spokeswoman
- Quintiles, Quest to combine clinical trial lab operations
- China aims to double doctor numbers as cure for healthcare woes
- Ali Health pens tie-up for online health testing platform
- Solitair device aims to takes guesswork out of sun safety
- Dutch architects show off 3D house-building prowess
- Bionic ants could be tomorrow's factory workers
- Primordial sea creature with spiky claws unearthed in Canada
- U.S.-Russian crew reaches space station for year-long stay
- China to punish Tencent, Youku Tudou, other video sites for pornography
- Australia's MYOB says to raise up to $636 million in IPO
- Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics call off washer spat
- IBM says to invest $3 billion in 'Internet of Things' unit
- China's Huawei Technologies 2014 profit grows 33 percent
- Prosecutor seeks to withdraw from case of murderer depicted in film 'Bernie'
- Comics skewer apologetic Justin Bieber at celebrity roast
- Chris Martin, Rihanna back new Jay Z streaming music service
- Jamie Foxx criticized by LGBT group for Bruce Jenner jibes
- Canada-based Iranian filmmaker 'in good shape' in Evin prison