Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
Hozier “Never Thought” Radio Stations Would Play His Music
Hozier ’s “Take Me to Church” is being worshipped around the globe. It hit number two on the Billboard Hot 10...
Justin Timberlake Reveals His Favorite "SNL" Sketch
As part of Saturday Night Live ’s exclusive Five-Timers Club, Justin Timberlake knows exactly what keeps him coming back...
Taylor Swift on Katy Perry: "I'm Never Going to Talk About Her"
If there really is tension between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry , as has been rumored for months, Taylor isn't going to address it w...
Tom Cruise Not Prepping Sam Smith for a Movie Career
Tom Cruise and Sam Smith are reportedly not teaming up to help the "Stay with Me" singer launch an acting career. According to t...
Echosmith's Loving Their First-Ever Headlining Tour
The California sibling band Echosmith broke out big last year with "Cool Kids," and spent 2014 appearing at festivals and opening f...
Justin Bieber Celebrates 21st Birthday with Private Bash and Classic Car
Justin Bieber is officially legal. He reportedly celebrated his 21st birthday this past weekend by popping bottles of champagne with...
Lady Gaga Takes Polar Plunge in Icy Lake Michigan for Charity
After getting engaged, slaying the world with her Academy Awards performance, and landing a role in the next series of American Hor...
ISP Busy Helping Motorists / Here Are Links To Apps That Will Help Your Travel
Across Indiana from 7 p.m. Saturday evening through 3 p.m. today (Sunday) the Indiana State Police report: 224 Property Damage and ...
Flooding A Real Threat, Here Is What You Need To Know
The Indiana Department of Homeland Security and the Indiana State Police reminds Hoosiers to be vigilant as the potential for rain moves ...
Drunk And 30 Miles In The Wrong Direction In A Snow Bank
Saturday morning around 5:30 AM Putnam County Central Dispatch reported a one vehicle crash on State Road 42 at County Road 850 E. Indi...
Ivy Tech And Hoosier Lotto Team For Financial Program
The Hoosier Lottery and Ivy Tech Community College have teamed up to offer an online class that will help Indiana residents improve ...
Safe Haven Boxes Could Save Lives
Indiana legislators are looking to help enhance the states safe haven laws. Since 1999, nearly 3,000 children in the U.S. have been surr...
- Fenninger increases pressure on Maze
- Former European champion Welp dead at 51
- Veteran forward Cole joins Red Wings from Stars
- Carter sets season mark in shot put at US champs
- Rangers acquire Yandle as part of trade with Coyotes
- Reality hits North Dakota's pricey apartment market; rents drop
- Americans say keep politics out of the Fed
- Video shows Los Angeles police shooting homeless man dead
- Still more snow and ice snarling airline traffic for Northeast
- Lumber Liquidators flooring fails safety tests: '60 minutes'
- Bradley Horowitz to run Google's Photo and Streams products
- Iraq army and Shi'ite militias launch attacks north of Baghdad
- AT&T to hook up its automated home and connected car services
- Near Fed majority backs June liftoff Yellen hasn't yet endorsed
- Exclusive: SEC plans to level playing field for newer ETF firms
- Euro zone prices fall by less than expected in February
- Oil falls more than 1 percent on dollar, supply concerns
- China February HSBC PMI at seven-month high
- Europe shares hold at seven-year highs, China rate cut lifts Asia
- Berkshire insurance 'superstar' could fill Buffett's shoes
- How Jeb Bush's big bet on Florida economy may come back to haunt him
- Republican Scott Walker wows conservatives despite verbal stumbles
- Netanyahu arrives in U.S., signs of easing of tensions over Iran speech
- Homeland Security funding drama darkens U.S. fiscal outlook
- Jeb Bush will refuse to sign tax pledges: spokeswoman
- Companies' tests used in 'superbug' scope cleaning flawed: FDA
- Africa's medicine men key to halting Ebola spread in Guinea
- Parents often want changes in kids’ shots schedule
- North Korea ending Ebola travel restrictions: tour firms
- Amgen says Kyprolis doubles progression-free survival vs Velcade
- SpaceX rocket blasts off with world’s first all-electric satellites
- Astronauts breeze through spacewalk to rig station for U.S. space taxis
- NASA resolves issue with spacesuit helmet water leak
- Monsanto says GM corn trial in final stage in India
- U.S. rocket launch pad repair set to halt in funding spat
- ElringKlinger may cancel electric car contract: CEO
- Deutsche Telekom boss calls for regulatory shift on web companies
- Telecom Italia shares climb on Orange deal interest
- Qualcomm seeks to pave road to marriage of cars and smartphones
- Fingerprint Cards CEO says not supplier to Samsung's Galaxy S6
- Brit awards shake up British album chart, boost Sam Smith
- The top films at the North American box office
- Will Smith's 'Focus' opens with $19.1 million to win U.S. box office
- William Shatner cannot attend friend Leonard Nimoy's funeral
- Celebrated Turkish novelist Yasar Kemal dead at 91