Man Wanted by Vanderburgh County Sheriff's Department
The Vanderburgh County Sheriff's Office is asking the public for help in finding an ex convict and known sex offender. The Indiana Depar...
Police Respond to Stringtown Elementary School
Tense moments at an Evansville elementary school Friday. Several police agencies responded to Stringtown Elementary school when a call wa...
Troy man killed in traffic accident
One person is dead following an accident in Spencer County. The sheriff's office says Charles Kuntz, 86, of Troy pulled out in front of a...
Man Charged With Public Intoxication For Using Bath Salts
An Albion, Illinois man is in the Gibson County jail after admitting he used bath salts and was jumping into oncoming traffic. The sherif...
Senate budget bill allocates less for IU Med School
Some of the numbers don't look good for proponents of the Indiana University Medical School in downtown Evansville. House lawmakers appro...
Fall Out Boy, Miley Cyrus, John Legend, Nate Ruess & John Mayer to Honor Legends at Rock Hall of Fame Saturday
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony takes place this Saturday in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's hometown of Cleveland,...
Andy Grammer Scores First Top-40 Hit with "Honey I'm Good"
Everything's all good with Andy Grammer 's latest hit, "Honey I'm Good ." While his first single, "Keep Your Head Up," i...
Zayn Malik Makes First Red Carpet Appearance Since Leaving One Direction
Turns out Zayn Malik isn’t leaving the spotlight completely. Today the singer made his first red carpet appearance since exitin...
Sia, Britney Spears & Charli XCX Featured on 74-Year-Old Disco Legend's New Album
Lady Gaga proved young pop stars and old music veterans can successfully work together when she recorded the Grammy-winning album ...
Selena Gomez on Her Fuller Figure: “There’s More to Love”
Selena Gomez is embracing her curves. The singer has been photographed sporting some skimpy bathing suits while on vacation in Mexic...
Indiana Senate Votes to Repeal Common Wage Law
The Indiana Senate has narrowly voted to repeal the common construction wage, after rejecting several Democrat attempts Tuesday to modify...
Appeals Court upholds police officer firing
A state appeals court votes unanimously to uphold the dismissal of former Evansville Police Officer Mike Winters. He had been fired for g...
Fatal motorcycle accident in southern Illinois
A motorcycle rider dies when his bike hits a semi on Interstate 57 in Franklin County Illinois. 41-year old James Randolph of Christopher...
Beech-Nut Baby Food Recall
Beech-Nut has initiated a voluntary recall for Classics Stage 2 Sweet Potato & Chicken following a single report of a sm...
Meth lab found at Oak Hill Cemetery
A one-pot meth lab has been found at Oak Hill Cemetery. Police say visitors discovered a backpack containing a Coleman fuel tank and...
Dog Flu Spreading
So far there have only been cases of dog flu reported in the Chicago land area but now those cases are spreading. Five cases of canine i...
Pence Signs Narcan Law
Indiana Governor Mike Pence has signed a new law that allows Indiana residents to obtain and use an antidote to heroin overdoses. Nalaxo...
New Troopers Take The Road On Their Own This Week
This week 40 probationary troopers from the 74th Indiana State Police Recruit Academy class was issued their state police cars at the Ind...
Senate Approves Religious Hiring Measure
The Indiana Senate has approved a measure that would allow religious-affiliated organizations to hire employees based on religion and req...
A 17 year old runaway from Crawfordsville was found in Parke County Wednesday. The female was spotted along CR125W near CR1050 North. S...
- Hamilton takes fourth pole in a row
- Djokovic sweeps Nadal aside in Monte Carlo semi
- Aphibarnrat grabs Shenzhen lead despite late woes
- Phelps fails to qualify for 400 meters freestyle final
- 'Diamond' Phachara hopes to sparkle on Asian Tour debut
- Officers shoot and kill man with knife in St. Louis suburb, police say
- Gunfights and roadblocks rock Mexican city on U.S. border
- Los Angeles school district, teachers in tentative labor deal
- Billionaire mall developer Alfred Taubman dies at 91
- Maryland man charged in killing of U.S. Census Bureau guard
- Exclusive: IMF nations say global growth is 'moderate' and 'uneven'
- South Africa's Zuma visits immigrants displaced by anti-foreigner violence
- Iraqi forces retake most of Baiji refinery from Islamic State
- Putin says ready to work with United States: TV
- Afghan blast kills 33; president blames Islamic State
- Thousands in Germany protest against Europe-U.S. trade deal
- Ukraine meets with investors in effort to strike debt deal
- Russia denies German report it is ready to sign gas deal with Greece
- Taurus revamp debuts in China as Ford counters U.S. sedan slump
- Deutsche Bank leans toward limited revamp with Postbank sale: sources
- Republican Huckabee to announce 2016 presidential decision May 5
- Green group praises Bush on climate remarks
- Texas House approves bill that limits city bans on fracking
- U.S. appeals court judges skeptical over lifting hold on Obama immigration order
- Obama cites Senate 'dysfunction' in delay to confirm Lynch
- Early Haiti rains bring risk of bleak cholera season
- U.S. regulators may recommend testing food for glyphosate residues
- FDA approves AcuFocus' corneal implant
- Pfizer wins first U.S. trial over Zoloft birth-defect risk
- Hearing aids may slow cognitive decline tied to hearing loss
- Scientists create self-powering camera
- U.S. eyes new ways to prepare and win future war in space
- Amazonian tribe study shows how human bodily bacteria is changing
- ReNeuron stem cell therapy shows long-term promise for stroke
- NASA electric rover goes for a spin
- Exclusive: SunGard to explore possible $10 billion sale - sources
- China fines Alibaba $129,000 for pricing violations
- Symantec CEO says pressing ahead with Veritas spin-off
- EU telecoms reform to address competition from WhatsApp, Skype
- EU to investigate transparency of Internet search results: document
- Mezzo Garanca seduces Budapest audience with her 'Carmen'
- U.S. jury hears Bryant Gumbel testimony in HBO libel trial
- After 53-year run, Univision to end 'Sabado Gigante'
- 'The Wannabe' searches for identity in mobster world
- Few gains in LGBT roles in Hollywood films: report