ISTEP Consultants Say More Revisions Needed
The consultants that examined Indiana's new ISTEP test say improved communication between education leaders, more employees, and establis...
Springleaf buying OneMain
Evansville-based Springleaf Holdings wants to purchase Citigroup's OneMain Financial for $4.25 billion. Springleaf says it plans to conso...
Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
Maroon 5, Taylor Swift Attacked in Interviews by British Rocker Noel Gallagher
Noel Gallagher , formerly of British superstar rockers Oasis , has been randomly attacking pop stars in a variety of interviews late...
Latest Bieber Roast Promo Spoofs Justin's Calvin Klein Ad
The latest promo for the Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber was released, and it spoofs Justin’s Calvin Klein ad...
Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Soothes Crying Baby
You can’t deny Taylor Swift has widespread appeal. Her songs have the power to soothe even the crankiest babies. The singer ...
Twerking Fan Asks Miley Cyrus to Prom
You don’t just ask Miley Cyrus to prom. You twerk-ask her. High school student Andrew Cain from New Brunswick, Canada made...
Britney Spears' Hair Falls Out During Vegas Performance
Talk about a bad hair day! Britney Spears lost a piece of her blonde hair extensions during her Las Vegas residency show Friday night...
Clean Line Energy Reveals Power Line Route
Clean Line Energy Partners is the company wanting to build a new power line across Illinois and ending in northwestern Sullivan County ne...
Indiana AG Warns Of Lotto Scam
The Indiana Attorney General’s office is warning of another scam. In this one, a letter comes with the Indiana Seal, and s...
Study Shows More Parents Are Putting Off Vaccinations
To vaccinate or not to vaccinate is a question that many parents are now debating. A new study suggests that American parents have incre...
Contractors Alliance Protest Repeal Of Wage Law
Those who support the Indiana common wage law gathered at the state capitol to protest the repeal of the so called common wage laws. Ind...
Indiana Supreme Court Will Hear Synthetic Drug Ban Appeal
The Indiana Supreme Court will consider state appeals to reinstate a synthetic drug ban at the encouragement of Attorney General Gre...
- CONMEBOL to support Blatter in FIFA election, says source
- Weatherford, Rice to donate brains for medical research
- Sport lacks future 'star', says Indonesia's Taufik
- Former boxing champ Taylor transferred to Arkansas drug center
- Struggling Nuggets fire Shaw, name Hunt interim coach
- Three accidental shootings of Texas children prompt gun safety calls
- Virginia's Sweet Briar to close, part of drop in U.S. women's colleges
- At least 15 Washington students exposed to pepper spray
- FEMA settles first wave of NY, NJ Sandy insurance litigation
- NYPD interrogation procedures questioned in case of 1979 murder
- Target to cut thousands of jobs, eyes $2 billion in cost cuts
- U.S.-led coalition launches 14 air strikes against Islamic State: task force
- Fugitive ex-NSA contractor Snowden seeks to come home: lawyer
- House breaks impasse, passes security funding without provisions
- Supreme Court set to hear second major Obamacare challenge
- Pimco CIO Ivascyn says 'late decision-makers' behind withdrawals
- Investors pull $8.6 billion from Pimco Total Return Fund in February
- Apple plans fix next week for newly uncovered Freak security bug
- Top U.S. regulators request more time in MetLife lawsuit
- Apple edges out Samsung in global smartphone sales: Gartner
- U.S. appeals court to hear Obama immigration challenge on May 4
- Budget cuts could delay high-tech arms programs: U.S. defense chief
- Fast-track trade bill unlikely to come to Congress before April: top senator
- Senate moving toward debate on Iran nuclear bill
- White House threatens to veto Senate labor board measure
- FDA limits use of testosterone drugs, warns of possible heart risk
- SEC warns pharma companies to be honest about FDA correspondence
- 'Over the counter' birth control pills might save public money
- Low blood pressure with medicine tied to faster mental decline
- In Gaza, demand grows for a plastic surgeon's services
- U.S. satellite likely exploded after temperature spike: Air Force
- U.S. ends program flagging 'sensitive' patent requests
- Harvard prevention trial studies tau, Alzheimer's other protein
- U.S. science probe nears unexplored dwarf planet Ceres
- Study finds gorilla origins in half of human AIDS virus lineages
- Complex logistics await Lippo's e-commerce push in archipelago Indonesia
- Italy approves plan to boost broadband networks
- TiVo's quarterly revenue rises about 7 percent
- Huawei bumps up patent portfolio as 5G era draws near: CEO
- Cybersecurity company Novetta Solutions up for sale: sources
- Poll: U.S. evenly torn on dress in online craze - blue or white?
- Catholics and Jews pan film defending wartime Pope Pius XII
- Queen Elizabeth strips entertainer Rolf Harris of honor over child sex conviction
- Discovery adds online adventure channel to reach Web generation
- Conductor Rattle heads to London, wants 'theatrical' concerts