An update on Interstate-69 from Evansville to Indianapolis
INDOT says there are 14 possible routes for the final leg of Interstate-69 from Evansville to Indianapolis. The state agency displayed ma...
Komen awards grants to organizations
Nearly $400,000 in grants are awarded to a dozen organizations that help people dealing with breast cancer. That's the bottom line for Ko...
IU president asks for tuition freeze
from Network Indiana IU President Michael McRobbie has asked the school‘s Board of Trustees to not raise tuition for in-state res...
EVSC Graduation Ceremonies Moved Indoors
The soggy weather forecast has forced some graduation ceremonies at two Evansville high schools to be moved indoors Wednesday night....
Police looking for two men in Keck Ave. robbery
Evansville Police are looking for two suspects accused of robbing a family at gunpoint. Two women living in the 1900 block of Keck Avenue...
Ed Sheeran Sings with Kermit the Frog, One Direction Appears, on Red Nose Day Event
"Red Nose Day," a three-hour live event designed to raise money for charity organizations that focus on helping children and young peo...
Newly Crowned "American Idol" Nick Fradiani on Debut Album & Why He Won: "People Like to See Growth"
Nick Fradiani has been your new American Idol for just over a week, but the fact that he won at all surprised a few people.&nb...
Taylor Swift's Video Co-Star Hailee Steinfeld Will Now Compete with Her on the Charts
There were a few famous singers in the cast of Taylor Swift 's new all-star video for "Bad Blood," but now there's another one. ...
Zedd Wants Fans to Find Him on Tinder
Swipe right on Tinder and you could end up with a date with Zedd . The DJ-producer is offering his Tinder-using fans a special deal ...
Kelly Clarkson Is Embracing Musical Freedom: “I Have No Frigging Clue What’s Coming Next”
Kelly Clarkson is officially a free agent. Her latest album Piece by Piece was the final release in a six-album deal she signed...
Arrests in Inland Marina Fire
Police have arrested two people in connection with the fire at Inland Marina in February. 56 year old William Marver of Evansville and 48...
DNR considers allowing higher-caliber rifles for deer hunters
The Indiana Natural Resources Commission will meet Tuesday to discuss a proposal to allow hunters to use any center-fire rifle caliber la...
National Peace Officer Memorial Day
It's National Peace Officer Memorial Day. Observances are being held all over the country, coinciding with National Police Week. The Evan...
Evansville Otters Movie Night
The Evansville Otters are celebrating Bosse Field's historic 100th birthday this season and will be holding a movie night by showing &ldq...
Essentra Closing Evansville Plant
Essentra, a supplier of plastic and fibre products, announced today its plan to shut down its manufacturing operations in Evansville. The...
Officials Warn You To Be Careful On The Water
Memorial Day weekend is the kickoff to the 2015 summer boating season. The Indiana Department of Natural Resources and many police depar...
Illinois Title 1 Money Going To Pay Unfunded Liabilities
The Illinois budget crisis continues to cause problems and now it appears to be taking money from schools. A report in the Rockford Regi...
Report Shows Attacks On College Women Growing
New research shows that rape among young college women has reached alarming levels. The study published in the Journal of Adolescent Hea...
Scott County Needle Exchange Approved For One Year
Scott County in southern Indiana has seen an outbreak of HIV cases among intravenous drug users. Normally there would be only 5 news cas...
New Law Would Discourage Expulsions
The Illinois House and Senate have passed legislation that would change the way schools discipline students starting next year. The new ...
- Disrespectful to talk about Nadal's downfall, says Sharapova
- Heaven or hell? Monaco GP offers a vision of both
- Summer Games federations chastise SportAccord chief
- Monster draw for Nadal in Paris, Djokovic looms in quarters
- Warriors survive Harden onslaught to forge 2-0 lead
- U.S. approves sale of 10 MH-60 Seahawk helicopters to Saudi Arabia
- California wine country hit by 4.1 quake
- Armed elderly woman in hours-long standoff with California police
- FBI arrests two suspected Islamic State recruits in California: NBC News
- U.S. bird flu causing egg squeeze, emergency measures
- Irish vote on gay marriage in landmark referendum
- Stretched Afghan army falls back on militias to help defend Kunduz
- Fresh fighting erupts in east Ukraine, three Ukrainian soldiers killed
- Polish court adjourns Polanski extradition case until mid-September
- Saudi-led coalition steps up air strikes on Houthis in Yemen's Sanaa: residents
- British banks planning for EU 'no' stymied by lack of European office space
- U.S. consumer prices soft, underlying inflation pushes up
- Stock futures rise ahead of Yellen's speech,
- Audi chairman says will take 'bit of time' to replace Piech on board
- Nokia CEO says in no hurry to sell mapping unit HERE: magazine
- How an off-the-cuff remark shaped Jeb Bush's economic vision for U.S.
- Former Connecticut Governor Rowland allowed bond during appeal
- House panel issues subpoena to Fed over 2012 information leak
- Mexico weighs U.S. meat product sanctions after WTO ruling
- Senate Democrats press for Amtrak funding increase
- EU regulator confirms recommendation to suspend drugs over flawed studies
- Merck follows Bristol with EU green light for immune cancer drug
- Amgen first to win EU backing for new kind of cholesterol drug
- Rembrandt Enterprises to temporarily cut Minn. staff due to bird flu
- Gastric bypass helps treat diabetes, but has risks
- SpaceX Dragon cargo capsule leaves space station
- Lockheed-Boeing rocket venture needs commercial orders to survive
- Scientists want you to know plankton is not just whale food
- Mind-controlled prosthetic limbs allow precise, smooth movement
- Bluebird's gene therapy continues to show promise in early study
- French court upholds ban on unlicensed taxis, hitting Uber
- Audi will enhance Chinese connected-car services with Baidu
- China's Didi Kuaidi ups stakes in taxi apps war
- Uber in talks with banks for $1 billion credit facility: WSJ
- Disney to bring mobile technology to more parks
- Italy hails best Cannes turnout in two decades
- Vienna shakes off fusty image as Eurovision carnival hits town
- Michael Caine says he is unrecognizable in latest film role
- Hollywood stars out en masse for first U.S. Red Nose Day event
- Son in Duggar TV family apologizes after molestation allegations