Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
Hozier “Never Thought” Radio Stations Would Play His Music
Hozier ’s “Take Me to Church” is being worshipped around the globe. It hit number two on the Billboard Hot 10...
Justin Timberlake Reveals His Favorite "SNL" Sketch
As part of Saturday Night Live ’s exclusive Five-Timers Club, Justin Timberlake knows exactly what keeps him coming back...
Justin Timberlake & Pregnant Jessica Biel Double Date with Mary Steenburgen & Ted Danson
Expectant couple Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel made time in their busy schedules for a double date this weekend, E! News ...
Kelly Clarkson Says She Doesn't Care if Her Kids Are Gay
Kelly Clarkson doesn’t care if her kids are gay or straight -- she just wants them to be happy. The singer, who has an 8-month-o...
Taylor Swift Named Godmother to Pal Jamie King's Second Child
Taylor Swift is really cashing in on her BFF points. Two weeks ago, the singer announced she'd be serving as maid of honor at a...
Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus & One Direction Among Winners of 2015 YouTube Music Awards
You clicked on their videos and made it happen. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus , One Direction and Beyonce are among the winners of t...
Hozier Releases "Someone New" Video Starring "Game of Thrones'" Natalie Dormer
Hozier released a teaser for his new music video Friday. Now the full version is available on Vevo . The video for the Irish...
Amber Alert Issued For Two Abducted Indianapolis Children
AMBER ALERT: The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department is investigating the report of two abducted children from 1215 Lasalle Stre...
Shining A Light On School Breakfast In Indiana
It's National School Breakfast Week, and educational leaders are shining a light on programs that give Indiana children a healthy start t...
Time To Prepare For Dangers Of Volatile Spring Weather
The warmer and often volatile weather of spring will soon arrive, and during Severe Weather Awareness Week, state emergency officials are...
ISP Busy Helping Motorists / Here Are Links To Apps That Will Help Your Travel
Across Indiana from 7 p.m. Saturday evening through 3 p.m. today (Sunday) the Indiana State Police report: 224 Property Damage and ...
Flooding A Real Threat, Here Is What You Need To Know
The Indiana Department of Homeland Security and the Indiana State Police reminds Hoosiers to be vigilant as the potential for rain moves ...
- Del Potro sees comeback by late March
- Ravens cut cornerback Hampton after arrest for drunken driving
- Harrington clears mental hurdle to return to winner's circle
- NFL salary cap increased by $10 million to $143.28 million for 2015
- Berger so close to remarkable rookie win
- Albanian who challenged warrantless surveillance to face U.S. terror trial
- Connecticut man found guilty of murdering 'Law & Order' actress
- Sex offender who fled Canada for U.S. arrested on rape charge near Seattle
- Exclusive: Obama defends lack of 'Plan B' for Obamacare court case
- Woman raped in Connecticut by man she met on dating app: police
- Exclusive: Obama hopes for U.S. embassy in Cuba before April summit in Panama
- Exclusive: Nemtsov killing sign of worsening climate in Russia - Obama
- Exclusive: Obama sharply criticizes China's plans for new technology rules
- Cuba signals readiness to fast-track U.S. diplomatic ties
- Mixed messages on third Greek bailout talks
- IBM shareholder sues company, alleging it overvalued chip unit
- Standard Chartered to shrink bonus pool by 9 percent: Sky News
- GM aims to boost GMC truck brand's U.S. market share
- Connecticut launches probe into Lenovo use of Superfish software
- Takata to double replacement inflator output over next six months
- Washington says waiting for China response on tech rule concerns
- U.S. concerned after Venezuela says Americans detained: State Department
- Senator Mikulski, Maryland Democrat, to retire
- U.S. judge rules Nebraska same-sex marriage ban unconstitutional
- U.S. ambassador meets Yemen's Hadi in Aden
- WHO calls for more measles vaccination in Europe as large outbreaks persist
- Exclusive: Payment delays dent India's flagship health, AIDS programs
- Study finds gorilla origins in half of human AIDS virus lineages
- U.S. court orders new trial for damages in Medtronic patent case
- Texas nurse Pham sues Dallas hospital over Ebola infection
- U.S. science probe nears unexplored dwarf planet Ceres
- Lockheed invests in Rocket Lab's U.S. unit to keep pace with innovation
- Companies' tests used in 'superbug' scope cleaning flawed: FDA
- SpaceX rocket blasts off with world’s first all-electric satellites
- Astronauts breeze through spacewalk to rig station for U.S. space taxis
- Sony Mobile head says division is not being sold: Le Figaro
- Former HP chairman admits 'mistake' in venture firm sexism trial
- Fidelity cuts Google stake by nearly a third amid shift to cheaper searches
- Taiwan orders Alibaba withdrawal after rules violation: official
- Honeywell, OneWeb partner to offer satellite internet to aircraft
- 'Millionaire Next Door' author dies in car crash near Atlanta
- Pop icon Madonna announces dates for 'Rebel Heart' tour
- New film on China's pollution sparks debate, seen as milestone
- Netflix eyes entering tricky China market on its own
- Book Talk: Rachel Joyce's inspiring story set in a hospice