Bald Eagle Shot in Dubois County
A $2500 reward has been offered for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting a bald eagle....
Pence signs religious freedom bill
Governor Pence signs the religious objections bill into law. Opponents say it could provide legal cover for discrimination against gay pe...
Man's body found in Wabash County
The body of a missing Wabash County man is found. Sheriff Derek Morgan says the body of 22-year old Aaron Salter, of Keensburg, Illi...
Missing Henderson man's body found
The body of a missing Henderson man is found in water that's close to the area where crews had been searching for him. 55-year old Jeffre...
Walmart Bank Robber Nabbed
Evansville police say the suspect wanted for the hold-up at the Woodforest National Bank inside the east side Walmart has been arrested. ...
Zayn Malik on Leaving 1D: “I Feel Like I’m Doing What’s Right”
Zayn Malik says he doesn’t regret his decision to leave One Direction . In an interview published Friday in the U...
Taylor Swift Joins Country Star Kenny Chesney for His Tour Kickoff Show
Taylor Swift was a special guest at country star Kenny Chesney 's opening show on his Big Revival tour in Nashville on Thursday nig...
Rihanna Wants New Movie "Home" to Make Little Girls Feel "Empowered"
Rihanna made her acting debut in the poorly received 2012 big-budget sci-fi flick Battleship , and made cameo appearance in 201...
Taylor Swift Among Fortune's "World's 50 Greatest Leaders"
Taylor Swift is certainly a leader in the music industry, but is she one of the greatest leaders in the entire world? Fortun...
Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lorde, Meghan Trainor, & More Make AskMen's Top 99 Outstanding Women List
Katy Perry, Taylor Swift , Lorde , Meghan Trainor , and Lady Gaga all made it onto AskMen.com ’s Top 99 Outstandin...
USI Baseball Games Rescheduled
Due to the inclement weather this week in northern Indiana, the University of Southern Indiana baseball four-game series at Saint Joseph'...
Bill would allow school prayer in Illinois
A bill making its way through the Illinois legislature would allow voluntary school prayer and meetings. Fourteen representati...
Hopkins County Accident Leaves Elderly Man Dead
A deadly accident blocked traffic on a major Hopkins County Kentucky road Tuesday. The accident happened at the bottom of the Pennyrile P...
Coats won't run again
Senator Dan Coats of Indiana says he won't run for re-election next year. In a statement, Coats says it was not an easy decision. He adds...
Indiana House Passes Religious Freedom Bill
The Indiana House has approved a controversial religious freedom bill. The Republican-controlled House approved the measure this afternoo...
Supporters Say Indiana Bill Could Prevent Drinking-Water Disaster
A West Virginia chemical spill that contaminated the drinking-water source for 300,000 people last year is serving as a cautionary tale i...
Pence Signs Religious Freedom Law
On Thursday Governor Mike Pence signed into law a bill restricting state government from infringing on a person’s religious beliefs...
Petition To Recall Pence
After Governor Mike Pence signed the controversial religious freedom bill into law, a petition went up on the site Moveon.org to recall h...
Pence Takes Steps To Curb HIV Outbreak
Indiana Governor Mike Pence went to southern Indiana Thursday to investigate a rapid increase in AIDS cases. Pence declared a public hea...
Woman Arrested For Killing Infant
23-year-old Christina Thomason of Salem, IL is in custody after being formally charged with the death of her 3-month-old daughter. ...
- Ferrari stay cool in pursuit of Mercedes
- Manor thrilled to be back on track
- Hamilton praises mechanics after leading practice
- Malaysian queries eligibility of new Filipino rival thrower
- Tearful Park apologizes for failed doping test
- German pilot said to have suffered from depression and anxiety
- White supremacist to be arraigned in Kansas Jewish center killings
- Woman charged with scamming Boston bombing victims fund
- San Francisco jail guards forced inmates to fight: public defender
- Labor unions, developers reach agreement on Los Angeles-area NFL stadium
- U.S. GDP unrevised at 2.2 percent in fourth quarter; corporate profits fall
- Pilot hid health condition that would have banned flying
- EU agency may advise airlines adopt two person cockpit norm: source
- Senate passes Republican budget with deep safety net cuts
- Germanwings co-pilot had serious depressive episode: Bild newspaper
- Ford CEO Fields received $18.6 million 2014 compensation
- Goldman climbs to top commodity bank ranking over JP Morgan
- In among the robots, veteran Toyota staffer says manual labor is key to success
- Marks & Spencer expected to show improving trend for non-food sales
- Mercedes to launch a pickup truck outside the United States
- Top U.S. Senate Democrat Harry Reid to retire after 2016
- Senate delays vote on Medicare payment fix for two weeks
- Exclusive: Upset by Warren, U.S. banks debate halting some campaign donations
- Boehner, Pelosi show gridlock is not U.S. Congress's only option
- Head of U.S. Chemical Safety Board resigns: White House official
- Europe postpones decision on Bristol immune system cancer drug
- Ohr Pharma's eye drug fails in mid-stage study, shares plunge
- Sierra Leone three-day Ebola lockdown leaves capital 'eerily quiet'
- EU clears German scheme to exempt pharma groups from price freezes
- White House crafts first-ever plan to fight superbugs
- U.S. Air Force overstepped bounds in SpaceX certification: report
- EU to resume Galileo satellite launch program
- Jockey motion tracking reveals racing prowess
- NASA picks an asteroid rock to pave the road to Mars
- Delta rocket blasts off from Florida with improved GPS satellite
- ReWalk Robotics plans India launch of walking device by second quarter
- New Czech gaming law faces delay, tax still to rise
- Testing of software adds to urgency in race for driverless cars
- Japan game developer Gumi to cut jobs, sell assets 3 months after IPO
- BlackBerry reports fourth-quarter profit; sales miss
- Guitarist John Renbourn, of '60s folk-jazz band Pentangle, dies at 70
- Oscars producers out after three years and a TV ratings drop
- 'The Girl on the Train' No. 1 on bestsellers list for ninth week
- Final curtain for 'Downton Abbey' after Season 6
- Grandma Cissy prays for Bobbi Kristina but 'not a great deal of hope'