ISTEP Consultants Say More Revisions Needed
The consultants that examined Indiana's new ISTEP test say improved communication between education leaders, more employees, and establis...
Springleaf buying OneMain
Evansville-based Springleaf Holdings wants to purchase Citigroup's OneMain Financial for $4.25 billion. Springleaf says it plans to conso...
Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
1D's Zayn Malik Making Music on the Side, but Simon Cowell Approves, Says Producer
Let's get one thing straight: One Direction isn't breaking up. But that doesn't mean the guys can't do a few things on the side...
Justin Timberlake Instagrams Sweet Birthday Message for Jessica Biel
With a baby on the way, it seems Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are closer than ever. Justin posted the sweetest birthday messa...
Robin Thicke, Pharrell Each Earned More than $5 Million from "Blurred Lines," Lawsuit Reveals
Ever wonder just how much a smash hit song is worth? The ongoing copyright infringement suit over "Blurred Lines," is offering a...
Maroon 5, Taylor Swift Attacked in Interviews by British Rocker Noel Gallagher
Noel Gallagher , formerly of British superstar rockers Oasis , has been randomly attacking pop stars in a variety of interviews late...
Latest Bieber Roast Promo Spoofs Justin's Calvin Klein Ad
The latest promo for the Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber was released, and it spoofs Justin’s Calvin Klein ad...
Clean Line Energy Reveals Power Line Route
Clean Line Energy Partners is the company wanting to build a new power line across Illinois and ending in northwestern Sullivan County ne...
Indiana AG Warns Of Lotto Scam
The Indiana Attorney General’s office is warning of another scam. In this one, a letter comes with the Indiana Seal, and s...
Study Shows More Parents Are Putting Off Vaccinations
To vaccinate or not to vaccinate is a question that many parents are now debating. A new study suggests that American parents have incre...
Contractors Alliance Protest Repeal Of Wage Law
Those who support the Indiana common wage law gathered at the state capitol to protest the repeal of the so called common wage laws. Ind...
Indiana Supreme Court Will Hear Synthetic Drug Ban Appeal
The Indiana Supreme Court will consider state appeals to reinstate a synthetic drug ban at the encouragement of Attorney General Gre...
- USA Swimming may let Phelps race at world championships
- Hayne inks three-year deal with 49ers as undrafted free agent
- Austin to host Match Play Championship from 2016-19
- Rice details bruising career before declaring brain donation
- CONMEBOL to support Blatter in FIFA election, says source
- Doctors, patients scramble ahead of high court Obamacare decision
- Las Vegas hospital accidentally sends miscarried fetuses to laundry
- Owner of car charged with murder in deadly Los Angeles street race
- South Korea's Asiana settles U.S. court claims by 72 passengers in San Francisco jet crash
- Kerry visits Riyadh to soothe fears of stronger Iran under nuclear deal
- More than 30 killed in coal mine blast in rebel-held east Ukraine
- Syria's Nusra Front may leave Qaeda to form new entity
- Australian court backs finding radio royal prank call broke law
- China defense budget rise to defy slowing economy
- U.S.-Venezuela diplomacy row deepens over embassy staffing
- Toyota diversifies top executive ranks
- U.S. firms in China expect less rosy times as economy slows: survey
- DuPont rejects activist request to change how directors are elected
- China February HSBC services PMI edges up
- Asian shares drift lower, India surprises with rate cut
- Lawmakers gear up for Supreme Court Obamacare fray
- Supreme Court weighs new conservative attack on Obamacare
- Republicans press U.S. consumer watchdog to stop regulating overdraft fees
- U.S. talks on fast track trade bill 'stuck': senator
- U.S. appeals court to hear Obama immigration challenge on May 4
- Spider venom may hold chemical keys to new painkillers
- Officials urge testing as Portland, Oregon sees rise in syphilis cases
- Large breakfast, small dinner tied to better diabetes blood sugar
- Cancer risk above 50 percent for Brits born in 1960
- FDA limits use of testosterone drugs, warns of possible heart risk
- U.S. satellite likely exploded after temperature spike: Air Force
- U.S. ends program flagging 'sensitive' patent requests
- Harvard prevention trial studies tau, Alzheimer's other protein
- U.S. science probe nears unexplored dwarf planet Ceres
- Study finds gorilla origins in half of human AIDS virus lineages
- China says tech firms have nothing to fear from anti-terror law
- Alibaba opens first U.S. cloud center, enters hotly contested market
- Uber buys mapping startup deCarta: Mashable
- Apple exploring settlement with electric car battery maker
- Complex logistics await Lippo's e-commerce push in archipelago Indonesia
- Brother of socialite Paris Hilton to plead guilty to assault
- Tribeca Film Festival showcases movies about 'everyday life'
- Poll: U.S. evenly torn on dress in online craze - blue or white?
- Catholics and Jews pan film defending wartime Pope Pius XII
- Queen Elizabeth strips entertainer Rolf Harris of honor over child sex conviction