Opponents to Religious Freedom Law Rally in Evansville
Protestors gathered on the riverfront in downtown Evansville today to voice their opposition to the Religious Freedom Law. When Gove...
Bald Eagle Shot in Dubois County
A $2500 reward has been offered for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting a bald eagle....
Pence signs religious freedom bill
Governor Pence signs the religious objections bill into law. Opponents say it could provide legal cover for discrimination against gay pe...
Man's body found in Wabash County
The body of a missing Wabash County man is found. Sheriff Derek Morgan says the body of 22-year old Aaron Salter, of Keensburg, Illi...
Missing Henderson man's body found
The body of a missing Henderson man is found in water that's close to the area where crews had been searching for him. 55-year old Jeffre...
Christina Aguilera and Nick Jonas to Perform at ACM Awards
Christina Aguilera and Nick Jonas are going country…sort of. The pop stars have been added to the lineup of performers at th...
Ed Sheeran Working with Paul McCartney & Chef Jamie Oliver on Song for Food Revolution Day
Ed Sheeran has co-written a song with celebrity chef Jamie Oliver for this year’s Food Revolution Day campaign, which s...
Will Sam Smith Be Collaborating with Rihanna?
Could a Sam Smith / Rihanna collaboration be in the works? According to the U.K. tabloid The Sun , Rihanna is determi...
Iggy Azalea Says She Loves Her Breast Implants
Iggy Azalea is not ashamed of her breast implants. In fact, the Aussie rapper couldn’t wait to tell people about them. "I lov...
Justin Bieber Says New Album Will Be "a Grown-Up Version of Justin"
Justin Bieber is a changed man. The singer, whose Comedy Central Roast airs tonight, tells USA Today he has a brand new ...
USI Baseball Games Rescheduled
Due to the inclement weather this week in northern Indiana, the University of Southern Indiana baseball four-game series at Saint Joseph'...
Walmart Bank Robber Nabbed
Evansville police say the suspect wanted for the hold-up at the Woodforest National Bank inside the east side Walmart has been arrested. ...
Bill would allow school prayer in Illinois
A bill making its way through the Illinois legislature would allow voluntary school prayer and meetings. Fourteen representati...
Hopkins County Accident Leaves Elderly Man Dead
A deadly accident blocked traffic on a major Hopkins County Kentucky road Tuesday. The accident happened at the bottom of the Pennyrile P...
Coats won't run again
Senator Dan Coats of Indiana says he won't run for re-election next year. In a statement, Coats says it was not an easy decision. He adds...
Pediatricians Warn Of Dangers Of Using Spoons To Give Medicine To Children
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) wants parents to keep the spoons for their cereal – not their child’s medication. &...
Help Wanted: Indiana Jobs In Demand Require A College Degree
Indiana college graduates may be able to afford more than ramen noodles upon graduation, according to a study by the Georgetown Universit...
Grant To Connect Low-Income IL Job Seekers To Employers
Illinois will be expanding efforts to connect low-income job seekers to resources that can help them secure employment. The state is rece...
Indiana's Unemployment Rate Is Down
Indiana’s unemployment rate dropped to 5.9% in February. The state added 1,700 private-sector jobs according to the Indiana Depart...
Daniels Makes Forbes "Greatest Leaders" List
Former Indiana Governor and current Purdue University President Mitch Daniels is considered on of the “Worlds Greatest Leaders&rdqu...
- Djokovic, Nishikori and Raonic reach last 16 in Miami
- NFL's Falcons fined, stripped of draft choice for piping in fake noise
- Williams sisters head into last eight in Miami
- MSU to Hold Rally for Final Four-Bound Spartans Tonight
- Ex-NFL player's fiancée says she threw out box after murder
- Suspect in massive Los Angeles arson fire seen in video: L.A. Times
- Parents of dead student sue Clemson University, fraternity
- Detroit panel OKs raises for city officials: Detroit Free Press
- North Dakota's new oil train safety checks seen missing risks
- Philadelphia police corruption case based on criminals' testimony: lawyer
- Japan and U.S. look to extend naval missions after law change
- Taiwan, Norway seek to join China-backed AIIB, Japan still cautious
- Yoox buys Richemont's Net-a-Porter in all-share deal
- Saudi-led strikes again hit Yemen overnight
- Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics call off washer spat
- China funds cut equity allocations to six-month low on fears of overheating: Reuters poll
- Cautious China banks could undermine Beijing's property stimulus efforts
- China Baosteel executive under investigation for corruption
- Philips sells 80.1 percent of lighting components unit for $2.8 billion
- IBM says to invest $3 billion in 'Internet of Things' unit
- Arizona governor vetoes bill aimed at shielding police names
- Arizona governor signs bill blocking abortion coverage through Obamacare
- Exclusive: Pentagon chief sends military wish lists to Congress with reservations
- Senator Rubio to announce presidential decision on April 13
- Senator Murray backs Schumer as next Senate Democrat leader
- China aims to double doctor numbers as cure for healthcare woes
- Ali Health pens tie-up for online health testing platform
- One in five teens have tried e-cigarettes, a British study finds
- Pesticides on fruits, veggies linked with poorer semen quality
- J&J, Glaxo settle U.S. lawsuit over allergy ads
- Bionic ants could be tomorrow's factory workers
- Primordial sea creature with spiky claws unearthed in Canada
- U.S.-Russian crew reaches space station for year-long stay
- Valeo's self-driving car systems learn from Safran drones
- U.S. Air Force overstepped bounds in SpaceX certification: report
- Australia's MYOB says to raise up to $636 million in IPO
- China's Huawei Technologies 2014 profit grows 33 percent
- Hyundai Motor aims to have autonomous driving tech on market in 2020
- China suspends bank tech restrictions: U.S. Treasury official
- Amaya to sell Cadillac Jack subsidiary to Apollo for $375 million
- Prosecutor seeks to withdraw from case of murderer depicted in film 'Bernie'
- Comics skewer apologetic Justin Bieber at celebrity roast
- Chris Martin, Rihanna back new Jay Z streaming music service
- Jamie Foxx criticized by LGBT group for Bruce Jenner jibes
- Canada-based Iranian filmmaker 'in good shape' in Evin prison