Perry County Teen Laid to Rest
Funeral services were held Monday for a Perry County teenager who died in a car accident last week. Officials say 16-year-old Kearstin Pa...
Early morning accident on Natcher Bridge
One person is dead following an early-morning accident on the Natcher Bridge. Police say a northbound car hit the center divider and flip...
Domestic Violence survivor writes book, plans a play too
An author and survivor of domestic violence is sincere about helping others in similar situations. Brenda Blackmon wrote the book "Living...
Police Search for Hotel Robber
The Gibson County Sheriff's office is asking for the public's help in locating a hotel robber. On Thursday at12:28am, Gibson County Centr...
Time Warner / Comcast merger off
Comcast is planning to walk away from its proposed takeover of Time Warner Cable. The companies are abandoning a deal that awaited federa...
Abigail Breslin Tells Selena Gomez to "Keep Rocking Those Bikinis"
Selena Gomez has Abigail Breslin on her side. The Little Miss Sunshine actress defended Selena after the singer faced critici...
Did Calvin Harris Cheat on Girlfriend with Taylor Swift?
Did Taylor Swift start hooking up with Calvin Harris while he was still dating someone else? According to the New York Da...
Ed Sheeran Reveals He's Lost More than 40 Pounds
Sam Smith isn’t the only pop star who has slimmed down recently. In an interview with Australia’s 60 Minutes ...
Britney Spears Fans Get Hitched at Her Las Vegas Residency; She Autographs Their Marriage Certificate
This wasn’t your ordinary Las Vegas wedding. David Krawsek and Woody Arenas met on the opening night of Britney Spears &rsq...
Sam Smith Gets Anchor Tattoo as Tribute to His Fans
Sam Smith now has a permanent reminder of his fans. The singer posted an Instagram photo Sunday of his new tattoo: a small anch...
Firefighters injured in Oakland City fire
Two firefighters are injured when a hose bursts while they're fighting a fire at a vacant house in Oakland City. They were treated at the...
Toyota Holds Earth Day Camp
Toyota Indiana held an Earth Day camp for over 600 area 3rd graders Wednesday. For the first time, the half-day camp was expanded into Va...
INDOT commissioner resigns
There's been a shakeup at the Indiana Department of Transportation. Governor Pence says in a statement that he‘s accepted INDO...
"Rosie The Riveter" dies
The model who gave us the iconic World War II image 'Rosie the Riveter' has died at age 91. Mary Doyle Keefe was 19 when she posed for No...
House trial delayed until September
The trial of a Posey County man is delayed until late summer. Ricky House and Kendra Tooley are accused of keeping Joelle Lockwood of Eva...
Some Conservative Religious Leaders Are Not Happy With Indiana Republican Leaders
Push back from a group of conservative religious leaders against Gov. Mike Pence and the leaders of the Republican-dominated General Asse...
Toxic Chemical Bill: Is the Devil in the Details?
The U.S. Senate is considering an update of the nearly 40-year-old Toxic Substances Control Act, which regulates the use of chemicals in ...
UPDATE Silver Alert CANCELLED For Plainfield Man
Police tell WIBQ that McCormick has been found safe in northern Indiana and is being returned to family members in Plainfield. _________...
Body Of Missing IU Student Found, One Arrested On Murder Charge
The body of a missing IU student was found over the weekend. 22 year old Hannah N. Wilson, from Fishers, was found in rural Brown County...
Several liquid Mucinex products are being recalled due to incorrect labeling. Drug facts on the back of some bottles do not correspond w...
- Australia backs away from top-five medals goal at Rio
- Cards' ace Wainwright out for season with torn Achilles
- Megafight numbers add up to new sporting landscape
- Baltimore Orioles say to postpone Monday game amid rioting
- Mayweather v Pacquiao packs a pricey pay-per-view punch
- Nevada's Attorney General charges Bitcoin-fueled poker website -newspaper
- U.S. Supreme Court set to hear pivotal gay marriage arguments
- Angry Nepalis wait for quake help as death toll passes 4,000
- Two killed, four wounded in shooting after Brooklyn funeral
- San Francisco Uber user robbed, beaten by driver: police
- S.Korea court finds ferry captain guilty of homicide for 304 deaths
- Asian shares edge off seven-year highs as Fed awaited
- Nine await execution in Indonesia, as foreign hopes for reprieve fade
- Exclusive: Time Warner Cable open to merger talks with Charter - sources
- China iPhone sales boosts Apple; shares up modestly
- Greek team reshuffle could help talks with lenders: Noyer
- Japan's Amari plays down expectations on U.S. trade deal progress
- Petrobras writedown may give new ammunition to class-action suit
- DuPont open to last-minute settlement talks with activist: sources
- Exclusive: Deutsche's radical revamp foiled by ECB stress test
- Republicans seek new limits on Guantanamo prisoner transfers
- Stage set for landmark U.S. Supreme Court gay marriage arguments
- Republican activist Del Beccaro to seek California U.S. Senate seat
- Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's office names acting replacement for Lynch
- Kerry says Iran, world powers closer than ever to historic nuclear deal
- Sanofi says U.S. FDA to fast track Fabry therapy review
- India's Wockhardt to recall some drugs made in India after U.S. FDA concerns
- Cellphones may distract parents while children play at parks
- Merck's diabetes drug Januvia succeeds in heart safety trial
- Connecticut teen to go home after forced chemo treatment
- SpaceX rocket blasts off with 1st satellite for Turkmenistan
- Zebrafish 'inner ear' development wins science video prize
- 'Jigsaw puzzle' dinosaur Chilesaurus boasted weird mix of traits
- Decline in U.S. science spending threatens economy, security: MIT
- Celladon says heart treatment fails in trial
- Tencent takes on Alibaba, Xiaomi with open smart hardware operating system
- Huawei releases new Honor budget smartphone, to be sold online
- Exclusive: Data center company Telx explores $2 billion sale - sources
- Microsoft phones infringe patents: U.S. International Trade Commission judge
- Facebook launches video calling in Messenger app
- Salma Hayek pays tribute to Lebanese roots with film of "The Prophet"
- Conde Nast eyes digital viewers with virtual reality, scripted shows
- Two Elvis jets to grace Presley's Memphis home permanently
- Kim Kardashian pledges support for stepfather Bruce Jenner
- Singer Amy Winehouse's father says new biopic misleading