Taylor Swift Says She Posted Bikini Shot to Foil Paparazzi
Remember last month when Taylor Swift surprised everyone by posting a photo of herself wearing a bikini that exposed her belly...
Sam Smith Announces Second North American Tour of 2015
Sam Smith might be coming to an arena near you this summer. The four-time Grammy winner just announced his second North American tou...
Hozier “Never Thought” Radio Stations Would Play His Music
Hozier ’s “Take Me to Church” is being worshipped around the globe. It hit number two on the Billboard Hot 10...
Justin Timberlake Reveals His Favorite "SNL" Sketch
As part of Saturday Night Live ’s exclusive Five-Timers Club, Justin Timberlake knows exactly what keeps him coming back...
Kanye Releases New Single "All Day," Featuring Paul McCartney
Kanye West released his new single "All Day,” featuring Paul McCartney , to iTunes Monday night. The song is from...
Vote Now for Which Song You Want Kelly Clarkson to Perform on ABC's "Good Morning America"
Kelly Clarkson will appear on ABC's Good Morning America Tuesday morning, the same day her new album Piece by Piece is r...
Lady Gaga Tells Taylor Swift: "Your Prince Charming Will Come!"
Looks like we may soon be able to add Lady Gaga to the long list of Taylor Swift 's female besties. Taylor tweeted ...
MAGIC! Releases Video for New Single, "No Way No"
MAGIC! has released the music video for their new single, “No Way No.” In the clip that premiered on Vevo Monday...
Madonna to Spend an Entire Week with Ellen
Madonna 's new album Rebel Heart arrives on March 10, and she'll be celebrating its release with Ellen DeGeneres ...for quite...
UPDATE: One Subject Of Amber Alert Found
Police say that Aaron Blackwell has been found in Detroit while his sister Emma is still missing. ______________________________________...
Shining A Light On School Breakfast In Indiana
It's National School Breakfast Week, and educational leaders are shining a light on programs that give Indiana children a healthy start t...
Time To Prepare For Dangers Of Volatile Spring Weather
The warmer and often volatile weather of spring will soon arrive, and during Severe Weather Awareness Week, state emergency officials are...
ISP Busy Helping Motorists / Here Are Links To Apps That Will Help Your Travel
Across Indiana from 7 p.m. Saturday evening through 3 p.m. today (Sunday) the Indiana State Police report: 224 Property Damage and ...
Flooding A Real Threat, Here Is What You Need To Know
The Indiana Department of Homeland Security and the Indiana State Police reminds Hoosiers to be vigilant as the potential for rain moves ...
- Australian Hayne closer to NFL dream with 49ers futures deal
- Victim's sister takes stand in ex-NFL star's murder trial
- Harden suspended a game for kicking James below the belt
- Del Potro sees comeback by late March
- Ravens cut cornerback Hampton after arrest for drunken driving
- Environmental groups sue Port of Seattle over Shell oil fleet
- Families of victims of California mass shooter sue county, apartment
- U.S. economist Ross wins Deutsche prize for pricing models
- Hillary Clinton may have broken federal record-keeping laws: NY Times
- Italian ski tourist killed by falling glacier ice in Alaska
- Three Ukrainian soldiers killed in past 24 hours: Ukraine military source
- Mourners pay respects to murdered Kremlin critic Nemtsov
- Investor survey shows 38 percent chance of euro zone break-up in 12 months
- Ben Carson creates committee to explore presidential bid: WSJ
- Israel's Netanyahu to address Congress in speech that has strained ties with Obama
- Saudi king keeps close hand on oil in remodelling strategic team
- Volkswagen on track with efficiency program: CEO
- United Airlines sees potential fit for Boeing 777-300ER, not yet 777X
- Strong German retail sales keep European shares near seven-year highs
- IBM shareholder sues company, alleging it overvalued chip unit
- U.S. spy chief says he got a mixed reception in North Korea
- Congress grapples with U.S. domestic security agency funding
- U.S. Senate bill wants recall vehicles fixed before registration
- Exclusive: Obama says Iran must halt key nuclear work for at least a decade
- Washington says waiting for China response on tech rule concerns
- Exclusive: Payment delays dent India's flagship health, AIDS programs
- Harvard prevention trial studies tau, Alzheimer's other protein
- North Korea reopens borders after months-long Ebola shutdown
- UK cost body backs Gilead's pricey combination hepatitis pill
- Nearly 30 countries 'highly vulnerable' to Ebola-style epidemic: charity
- U.S. science probe nears unexplored dwarf planet Ceres
- Study finds gorilla origins in half of human AIDS virus lineages
- Lockheed invests in Rocket Lab's U.S. unit to keep pace with innovation
- Companies' tests used in 'superbug' scope cleaning flawed: FDA
- SpaceX rocket blasts off with world’s first all-electric satellites
- TomTom expands in Latin America with Fiat, in Europe with Hyundai
- Costly shift to new credit cards won't fix security issues
- Exclusive: Huawei plans big push to sell its phones, wearable devices in U.S.
- Sharp planning to tap banks for second bailout in three years
- Japan's NTT Communications agrees to buy German data center operator e-shelter
- Rap mogul 'Suge' Knight taken to jail medical facility again
- 'Millionaire Next Door' author dies in car crash near Atlanta
- Pop icon Madonna announces dates for 'Rebel Heart' tour
- New film on China's pollution sparks debate, seen as milestone
- Netflix eyes entering tricky China market on its own