Bald Eagle Shot in Dubois County
A $2500 reward has been offered for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting a bald eagle....
Pence signs religious freedom bill
Governor Pence signs the religious objections bill into law. Opponents say it could provide legal cover for discrimination against gay pe...
Man's body found in Wabash County
The body of a missing Wabash County man is found. Sheriff Derek Morgan says the body of 22-year old Aaron Salter, of Keensburg, Illi...
Missing Henderson man's body found
The body of a missing Henderson man is found in water that's close to the area where crews had been searching for him. 55-year old Jeffre...
Walmart Bank Robber Nabbed
Evansville police say the suspect wanted for the hold-up at the Woodforest National Bank inside the east side Walmart has been arrested. ...
Nick Jonas-Hosted "Kids' Choice Awards" Air Tonight
Nick Jonas will pull double duty this weekend as he both hosts and performs on Nickelodeon's 28th Annual Kids' Choice Awards, which ...
Katy Perry's "Prismatic World Tour" to Air on EPIX Tonight, but No Need to Subscribe
Didn't get a chance to check out Katy Perry on her Prismatic World Tour? You can watch the whole spectacle from the comfort o...
No Truth to Ariana Grande Diva Rumors on "Scream Queens" Set, Says Studio
Earlier this week, rumors surfaced that Ariana Grande ’s diva-like behavior on the set of the upcoming Fox show Scream Quee...
Ed Sheeran Comments on Zayn Leaving 1D; Bandmates Might Make Less Money Now
Ed Sheeran has written a number of tracks for One Direction . So how does he feel about Zayn Malik ’s sudden departure...
George Ezra Adds Summer Headlining Dates
George Ezra has expanded his headlining tour into the summer. The English singer-songwriter's new batch of dates begin July 27 in Wa...
USI Baseball Games Rescheduled
Due to the inclement weather this week in northern Indiana, the University of Southern Indiana baseball four-game series at Saint Joseph'...
Bill would allow school prayer in Illinois
A bill making its way through the Illinois legislature would allow voluntary school prayer and meetings. Fourteen representati...
Hopkins County Accident Leaves Elderly Man Dead
A deadly accident blocked traffic on a major Hopkins County Kentucky road Tuesday. The accident happened at the bottom of the Pennyrile P...
Coats won't run again
Senator Dan Coats of Indiana says he won't run for re-election next year. In a statement, Coats says it was not an easy decision. He adds...
Indiana House Passes Religious Freedom Bill
The Indiana House has approved a controversial religious freedom bill. The Republican-controlled House approved the measure this afternoo...
Supporters Say Indiana Bill Could Prevent Drinking-Water Disaster
A West Virginia chemical spill that contaminated the drinking-water source for 300,000 people last year is serving as a cautionary tale i...
Pence Signs Religious Freedom Law
On Thursday Governor Mike Pence signed into law a bill restricting state government from infringing on a person’s religious beliefs...
Petition To Recall Pence
After Governor Mike Pence signed the controversial religious freedom bill into law, a petition went up on the site Moveon.org to recall h...
Pence Takes Steps To Curb HIV Outbreak
Indiana Governor Mike Pence went to southern Indiana Thursday to investigate a rapid increase in AIDS cases. Pence declared a public hea...
Woman Arrested For Killing Infant
23-year-old Christina Thomason of Salem, IL is in custody after being formally charged with the death of her 3-month-old daughter. ...
- Kenya sweep World Cross Country Championship gold
- Cape Horn, bergs and a storm await battered global race fleet
- Pirelli say takeover leaves F1 strategy unchanged
- Rosberg heads Mercedes one-two in final practice
- Minnesota college cancels baseball season following hazing probe
- Angie's List halts expansion over Indiana law seen targeting gays
- Minnesota finds third bird flu infection in commercial poultry
- Cadaver dogs search for two people still missing after New York blast
- Boston police officer shot during traffic stop expected to recover
- Defense moves into spotlight in Boston Marathon bombing trial
- U.S. Senator Rubio could announce White House bid April 13: report
- Islamist groups seize Syrian city Idlib for first time
- Somalia hotel siege ends, 14 dead: government
- Crowds swell to bid farewell to Singapore's founder Lee ahead of funeral
- President Xi says China should not focus on growth rate only
- Best Buy warns of profit hit as it consolidates Canadian stores
- Chevron exits Caltex Australia stake for $3.7 billion
- Stocks likely to drift as investors await Fed, earnings
- Yahoo, Microsoft extend search partnership talks for 30 days
- Intel in talks to buy Altera, shares of firms surge
- Republican lawmaker says Clinton wiped clean email server
- Pentagon vows 'demanding but fair' in F-35 talks with Lockheed
- U.S. ethics panel probes Kentucky lawmaker over wife's lobbying
- Arkansas Senate passes religion bill seen as targeting gays
- Kerry orders probe of U.S. State Department email procedures
- Police fire tear gas on crowd during Sierra Leone Ebola lockdown
- In swansong, FDA chief defends drug approval process
- Liberia's sole remaining known Ebola patient dies
- FDA rejects Adamis injection for treating acute allergies
- USDA hog report confirms active herd growth as pig virus ease
- Primordial sea creature with spiky claws unearthed in Canada
- U.S.-Russian crew reaches space station for year-long stay
- Valeo's self-driving car systems learn from Safran drones
- U.S. Air Force overstepped bounds in SpaceX certification: report
- EU to resume Galileo satellite launch program
- Uber plans legal taxi service in Germany - manager in WiWo magazine
- Salesforce aims to surpass SAP on German market: executive tells WiWo
- Apple's Cook joins tech CEOs in blasting Indiana religious freedom law
- Communication startup Slack reports data breach
- Jury clears top Silicon Valley firm of gender bias, retaliation
- Two new accusers say Bill Cosby drugged, sexually assaulted them
- Shakespeare's Globe theaters sets stage for new funding for culture
- Guitarist John Renbourn, of '60s folk-jazz band Pentangle, dies at 70
- Oscars producers out after three years and a TV ratings drop
- 'The Girl on the Train' No. 1 on bestsellers list for ninth week