Opponents to Religious Freedom Law Rally in Evansville
Protestors gathered on the riverfront in downtown Evansville today to voice their opposition to the Religious Freedom Law. When Gove...
Bald Eagle Shot in Dubois County
A $2500 reward has been offered for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting a bald eagle....
Pence signs religious freedom bill
Governor Pence signs the religious objections bill into law. Opponents say it could provide legal cover for discrimination against gay pe...
Man's body found in Wabash County
The body of a missing Wabash County man is found. Sheriff Derek Morgan says the body of 22-year old Aaron Salter, of Keensburg, Illi...
Missing Henderson man's body found
The body of a missing Henderson man is found in water that's close to the area where crews had been searching for him. 55-year old Jeffre...
Miley Cyrus Expresses Outrage over Controversial Indiana Law
Miley Cyrus is speaking out against Indiana’s controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act. The singer used her Instagram...
Wax Museum Appoints Tissue Attendant for Tearful One Direction Fans
These are sad times for One Direction fans, and Madame Tussauds London feels their pain. The wax museum has stationed a full-time "...
Taylor Swift Grants Fan's Wish for Face Time at Awards Show
Taylor Swift is continuing to make her fans’ dreams come true. After one of her biggest fans launched a Tumblr campaign to try...
Britney Spears 101 Class Offered in Brooklyn, NY
Want to learn all there is to know about Britney Spears ? There’s a class in Brooklyn, New York, that will teach you, DNAin...
Ed Sheeran Announces New Fall Tour Dates
Ed Sheeran won’t be taking a break from touring any time soon. The singer just added more tour dates for the fall. The second...
USI Baseball Games Rescheduled
Due to the inclement weather this week in northern Indiana, the University of Southern Indiana baseball four-game series at Saint Joseph'...
Walmart Bank Robber Nabbed
Evansville police say the suspect wanted for the hold-up at the Woodforest National Bank inside the east side Walmart has been arrested. ...
Bill would allow school prayer in Illinois
A bill making its way through the Illinois legislature would allow voluntary school prayer and meetings. Fourteen representati...
Hopkins County Accident Leaves Elderly Man Dead
A deadly accident blocked traffic on a major Hopkins County Kentucky road Tuesday. The accident happened at the bottom of the Pennyrile P...
Coats won't run again
Senator Dan Coats of Indiana says he won't run for re-election next year. In a statement, Coats says it was not an easy decision. He adds...
Aurora Products, Inc. is expanding its voluntary nationwide recall of certain lots of NATURAL WALNUTS and TRAIL MIXES CONTAINING WALNUTS,...
State Fair Stage Collapse Case Goes Back To Trial Court
The case and legal wrangling over the 2011 Indiana State Fair stage collapse that killed seven people is not over yet. The Indiana Court...
Legislators Try To Figure Out How To Fix RFRA
Indiana’s legislative leaders say that they want to clarify the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) they passed and Governor P...
Sentencing For Armed Robbery
24-year-old Nicholas Jackson of Toledo IL will be spending the next 27 years in prison after pleading guilty Monday to a pair of armed ro...
Conviction Sexual Assault Of A Child
It will be 2045 before a Mattoon man is released from prison. A 30 year prison sentence was handed down to 34-year-old Robert Pric...
- Woods plays 18 holes in practice at Augusta National
- Ko's consistency a major topic at Mission Hills
- Petkovic into Miami semis after beating Pliskova
- Djokovic survives Miami scare; Murray claims 500th win
- U.S. Olympic Committee says committed to Boston bid for 2024 Games
- Boston bombing defense rests after detailing brother's research
- U.S. corporations pressure two states accused of curbing gay rights
- Los Angeles to pay $1.35 million to mother of driver who died in police custody
- Nevada rancher Bundy holds rally in support of public lands bill
- U.S. House committee subpoenas two Secret Service agents over security incident
- Malaysia rejects jailed opposition leader's petition for royal pardon
- Iraqi forces drive Islamic State out of central Tikrit: PM
- Prosecutor dies of wounds after Istanbul hostage shootout
- RadioShack co-branding of stores with Sprint wins court approval
- Lufthansa flight school knew of crash pilot's depression
- Oil prices edge lower as Iran talks extend beyond deadline
- New York court dismisses foreclosure lawsuit against HSBC
- Weak demand weighs on China factory, services firms in March, more easing seen
- Asian stocks sag, Greek worries continue to dog euro
- GoDaddy IPO values company at $4.5 billion
- Venezuela's anti-Obama signature drive passes six million
- Republicans warn world that Obama U.N. plan could be undone
- U.S. congressional budget leaders haggle during recess
- Republican economic veterans, Hubbard and Warsh, advising Jeb Bush: sources
- Lockheed sees PAC-3 missile deal with South Korea in coming months
- Web searches may predict disease risk among populations
- California getting 'second-hand smog' from Asia, researchers say
- As deadly pig virus wanes, bacon prices shrink
- Constipation emergencies on the rise
- New York doctors accused of using free shoes offer to defraud Medicaid
- Electrical fault corrected, 'Big Bang' collider to restart soon
- New cancer drugs 'vastly overestimated', says contrarian analyst
- Solitair device aims to takes guesswork out of sun safety
- Dutch architects show off 3D house-building prowess
- Bionic ants could be tomorrow's factory workers
- Amazon launches button for instant product ordering
- Pao faces tough court if she appeals Kleiner bias lawsuit
- Honda to test self-driving prototypes at former U.S. naval base
- SAP co-founder Klaus Tschira dies
- HP and Autonomy co-founder Lynch sue each other in London
- Estate of Selena Quintanilla sues UMG Recordings over royalties
- Late author Elmore Leonard's early short stories to be published
- Online star Michelle Phan's new network launches in U.S., UK
- The Rolling Stones return to U.S. with 15-city 'Zip Code' tour
- Trevor Noah, Comedy Central defend past jokes after backlash