Police Search for Hotel Robber
The Gibson County Sheriff's office is asking for the public's help in locating a hotel robber. On Thursday at12:28am, Gibson County Centr...
Time Warner / Comcast merger off
Comcast is planning to walk away from its proposed takeover of Time Warner Cable. The companies are abandoning a deal that awaited federa...
Firefighters injured in Oakland City fire
Two firefighters are injured when a hose bursts while they're fighting a fire at a vacant house in Oakland City. They were treated at the...
Toyota Holds Earth Day Camp
Toyota Indiana held an Earth Day camp for over 600 area 3rd graders Wednesday. For the first time, the half-day camp was expanded into Va...
INDOT commissioner resigns
There's been a shakeup at the Indiana Department of Transportation. Governor Pence says in a statement that he‘s accepted INDO...
Britney Spears' "Tom's Diner" Cover Leaks Online
Now you can hear Britney Spears ' cover of Suzanne Vega ’s 1987 hit “Tom’s Diner.” The song, which is featu...
Charli XCX Says She’s “Always a Bit Unhappy”
If Taylor Swift is pop music’s eternal optimist, Charli XCX might just be the opposite. In a recent interview with Ma...
Adam Lambert Will Tour "If People Like" His New Album
Will Adam Lambert be going on tour this year in support of his upcoming album, The Original High ? "Yeah, if people like this ...
Taylor Swift: “I Just Don’t Place Much Priority on Looking Cool”
There are tons of young girls who think Taylor Swift is the coolest gal around. But in the new issue of Glamour ’...
Charlie Puth Will Perform "See You Again" with Rapper Wiz Khalifa on "SNL"
Charlie Puth will be joining rapper Wiz Khalifa for a special performance on Saturday Night Live May 2. The two will be perfo...
"Rosie The Riveter" dies
The model who gave us the iconic World War II image 'Rosie the Riveter' has died at age 91. Mary Doyle Keefe was 19 when she posed for No...
House trial delayed until September
The trial of a Posey County man is delayed until late summer. Ricky House and Kendra Tooley are accused of keeping Joelle Lockwood of Eva...
Pedestrian Hit By Car Tuesday Dies
A woman who was struck by a car on Koring Road has died. 89 year old Clara Schenk had been hospitalized at Deaconess since yesterday. Inv...
2015 NFL schedule released
The NFL has released its 2015 schedule. The Colts open the regular season September 13 at Buffalo, with the home opener against the Jets ...
Woman wearing disguise arrested at clerk's office
An Evansville woman is in the Posey County Jail, after officials say she tried to alter a court document while wearing a disguise. Video ...
Three People Arrested For Lottery Fraud
Three people have been arrested by Marion County authorities after being accused of filing a fraudulent lottery claim. Jackie Parsley II...
Pence Signs New Firefighter Traning Law
Indiana Governor Mike Pence signed into law a bill that will give Indiana firefighters access to a new high-quality training facility. T...
Illinois Unemployment Numbers Improve
The employment picture is better in the state. The Illinois Department of Employment Security says that a majority of th...
Letter Carrier Food Drive
The 22nd Annual Letter Carrier Food Drive is right around the corner. On May 9th mail carriers in Paris will be collecting non-per...
State Legislators Debate Needle Exchange
With a needle exchange program now in Scott County to try and curb and HIV outbreak, some lawmakers want it expanded and made permanent. ...
- Pan-American Six Nations planned for 2016 launch
- Former champ Lewis offers tips to Klitschko challenger
- Swafford one ahead in weather-hit New Orleans
- Kerber beats another seed to march into Stuttgart semis
- Bouts from different eras can't be ranked: Arum
- Truckers may renew labor unrest at Southern California ports
- Alaska airline suffered operational, training flaws before deadly crash
- Tennessee governor signs bill allowing handguns in parks
- Michigan woman charged with murder for sealing newborn in plastic at office
- Three Florida college band members found guilty in hazing death
- Several U.S. probes likely of drone strikes that killed hostages
- EU rescue ships head for Libya, as migrants die also in Balkans
- U.N. aid chief urges Syria sanctions, Jolie pleads for refugee help
- From Woking to Wall Street: UK day traders dream of glory in daily grind
- More fighting, air strikes in Yemen, civilian death toll exceeds 550
- Flash crash charges garner increasing skepticism in high-speed world
- Ford recalling Fiesta, Fusion, Lincoln MKZ on door latch issue
- Charter seeks talks with Time Warner Cable: source
- France to 'talk again' with Renault but reaffirms vote plan
- Credit Suisse CEO says post-crisis expansion was a mistake
- Christie's wife quits Wall Street job amid speculation he will seek White House
- Republicans seen scrapping Ryan Medicare plan in U.S. budget push
- FEC decision may allow more foreign money in U.S. votes, critics say
- PM Abe to tell U.S. leaders Japan is ready for bigger security role
- In Iowa for Faith & Freedom, Republican contenders face tricky balance
- Drug overlaps, shortages may complicate Teva bid for Mylan
- Feeling grateful may improve health for heart failure patients
- U.S. data show that mammograms still often begin at 40
- Indiana HIV cases reach 142 in rural outbreak, more expected
- Nestle skin unit to acquire Inneov assets in nutraceutical bid
- Hunt for ancient royal tomb in Mexico takes mercurial twist
- F1 technology moves into the supermarket fridge
- Hot times at Yellowstone: huge magma chamber found deeply buried
- First experiment 'editing' human embryos ignites ethical furor
- Genome study reveals lonely end for the world's woolly mammoths
- BlackBerry considers closing Sweden operations
- EU antitrust case against Google based on 19 complainants: sources
- Infosys bets on new services to push sales to $20 billion by 2020
- India's Paytm adds mobile marketplace app for e-merchants
- Xerox cuts 2015 profit forecast due to strong dollar
- 'American Sniper' cancellation draws Maryland lawmaker's ire
- Pop star Justin Bieber settles lawsuit with Florida photographer
- Grooveshark copyright violations 'willful,' judge says before trial
- Ensemble cast numbs pain of life in 'Anesthesia' at Tribeca
- Broadway legend Chita Rivera makes triumphant return in 'The Visit'