Opponents to Religious Freedom Law Rally in Evansville
Protestors gathered on the riverfront in downtown Evansville today to voice their opposition to the Religious Freedom Law. When Gove...
Bald Eagle Shot in Dubois County
A $2500 reward has been offered for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting a bald eagle....
Pence signs religious freedom bill
Governor Pence signs the religious objections bill into law. Opponents say it could provide legal cover for discrimination against gay pe...
Man's body found in Wabash County
The body of a missing Wabash County man is found. Sheriff Derek Morgan says the body of 22-year old Aaron Salter, of Keensburg, Illi...
Missing Henderson man's body found
The body of a missing Henderson man is found in water that's close to the area where crews had been searching for him. 55-year old Jeffre...
Britney Spears 101 Class Offered in Brooklyn, NY
Want to learn all there is to know about Britney Spears ? There’s a class in Brooklyn, New York, that will teach you, DNAin...
Taylor Swift Grants Fan's Wish for Face Time at Awards Show
Taylor Swift is continuing to make her fans’ dreams come true. After one of her biggest fans launched a Tumblr campaign to try...
Ed Sheeran Announces New Fall Tour Dates
Ed Sheeran won’t be taking a break from touring any time soon. The singer just added more tour dates for the fall. The second...
After Twitter Battle with Louis Tomlinson, Producer Naughty Boy Posts Zayn Malik Solo Song
Well, that was quick: Zayn Malik's first solo song is already out. Sort of. Before Zayn left One Direction , producer and ...
Paramore's Hayley Williams Launches Beauty & Music Web Series, "Kiss Off"
Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams is known as much for her unique style as her powerful voice. Now the singer has taken to ...
USI Baseball Games Rescheduled
Due to the inclement weather this week in northern Indiana, the University of Southern Indiana baseball four-game series at Saint Joseph'...
Walmart Bank Robber Nabbed
Evansville police say the suspect wanted for the hold-up at the Woodforest National Bank inside the east side Walmart has been arrested. ...
Bill would allow school prayer in Illinois
A bill making its way through the Illinois legislature would allow voluntary school prayer and meetings. Fourteen representati...
Hopkins County Accident Leaves Elderly Man Dead
A deadly accident blocked traffic on a major Hopkins County Kentucky road Tuesday. The accident happened at the bottom of the Pennyrile P...
Coats won't run again
Senator Dan Coats of Indiana says he won't run for re-election next year. In a statement, Coats says it was not an easy decision. He adds...
Aurora Products, Inc. is expanding its voluntary nationwide recall of certain lots of NATURAL WALNUTS and TRAIL MIXES CONTAINING WALNUTS,...
State Fair Stage Collapse Case Goes Back To Trial Court
The case and legal wrangling over the 2011 Indiana State Fair stage collapse that killed seven people is not over yet. The Indiana Court...
Legislators Try To Figure Out How To Fix RFRA
Indiana’s legislative leaders say that they want to clarify the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) they passed and Governor P...
Sentencing For Armed Robbery
24-year-old Nicholas Jackson of Toledo IL will be spending the next 27 years in prison after pleading guilty Monday to a pair of armed ro...
Conviction Sexual Assault Of A Child
It will be 2045 before a Mattoon man is released from prison. A 30 year prison sentence was handed down to 34-year-old Robert Pric...
- U.S. Olympic Committee says committed to Boston bid for 2024 Games
- 'You cannot be serious': McEnroe to call his own lines
- Sale of 7.5 million Olympic tickets begins in Rio
- U.S. concede another late goal in Swiss draw
- Discovery expects Eurosport to reach 1 million subscribers in two years
- U.S. Justice Department launches probe of Dallas truancy courts
- Washington school shooter's father charged with illegal gun possession
- UAW union gained more than 12,000 members in 2014: filing
- New York doctors accused of using free shoes offer to defraud Medicaid
- Fraternity at Maryland university suspended over hazing
- Prosecutor dies of wounds after Istanbul hostage shootout
- RadioShack co-branding of stores with Sprint wins court approval
- Lufthansa flight school knew of crash pilot's depression
- U.S. consumer confidence, house prices offer hope for economy
- Charter beefs up cable muscle with Bright House deal
- Berkshire's Buffett says Grexit 'may not be bad' for euro zone: CNBC
- Wells Fargo gets U.S. approval to use internal models for capital
- EU regulators query Luxembourg on McDonald's tax deals: source
- Vivendi employees back Bollore against activist challenge
- Berkshire Hathaway Automotive looks to expand in U.S.: chairman
- Obama spoke with Congo President Kabila: White House
- Arkansas House passes controversial 'religious freedom' act
- Congress, Obama head for Iran showdown, regardless of talks outcome
- Obama lifts hold on U.S. military aid to Egypt
- Obama vetoes Republican bid to block union election rules
- Constipation emergencies on the rise
- Air pollution may be tied to anxiety
- Spain to reinstate primary healthcare for illegal immigrants
- World Bank backs contraception, sexual health in Sahel region
- Teens with HIV fare worse when parents don't come to clinic appointments
- Electrical fault corrected, 'Big Bang' collider to restart soon
- New cancer drugs 'vastly overestimated', says contrarian analyst
- Solitair device aims to takes guesswork out of sun safety
- Dutch architects show off 3D house-building prowess
- Bionic ants could be tomorrow's factory workers
- Amazon launches button for instant product ordering
- Pao faces tough court if she appeals Kleiner bias lawsuit
- Honda to test self-driving prototypes at former U.S. naval base
- SAP co-founder Klaus Tschira dies
- HP and Autonomy co-founder Lynch sue each other in London
- Late author Elmore Leonard's early short stories to be published
- Online star Michelle Phan's new network launches in U.S., UK
- The Rolling Stones return to U.S. with 15-city 'Zip Code' tour
- Comedian Trevor Noah comes under fire for past Twitter comments
- Aspiro soars as star-struck investors miss Jay-Z deal