Things you're doing wrong on Instagram
1. Multiples: If you must post a zillion pictures of your kid playing in the leaves, do what sane people do and put them in a Facebook album.
2. Live-blogging: Instagram is sort of a one-stop-shop when documenting events. One picture of the concert is enough; I don’t need to see the stage for every number the band plays.
3. Me Me Me: We all do the selfie thing, but if every single pic in your stream is your mug with and outstretched arm, no one’s going to believe you have any friends.
4. The Blur: Once upon a time you survived without sharing every detail of your life on the Internet, so if you don’t have a clear shot of what you want to post, just skip it.
5. Inspirational Quotes: Save that for Pinterest. No one cares on Instagram.
6. #All #Hashtags #All #The #Time: Some people like to leave all the hashtags on Twitter, but I’m a fan of using one or two of them on other social media platforms on a case by case basis. But not every single friggin word.