GENERAL CONTEST RULES
HOT 96 invites listeners to participate in our many contests. We ask that all contestants adhere to the following general rules:
- You must have a valid social security number and be at least 18 years of age.
- Limit one prize per house hold and / or address every fourteen (30) days. No Hot 96 listener can win any prize more than 6 times per year. If you or anyone in your household wins a prize valued at $100 or more, you will not be eligible to participate in another HOT 96 contest for thirty (30) days; $1,000 or more, you will not be eligible for another contest for three months; $4,500 or more, you will not be eligible for another contest for one year.
- No purchase necessary to win. Only one prize will be awarded.
- Applicable taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Employees of HOT 96, South Central Media, its agents, affiliates and their families are not eligible to participate in any contest.
- HOT 96 is not responsible for loss of service to contest number from telephones and cellular phones due to overload, busy signals, hang-ups, disconnection or any other reason that may prevent any individual from completing his/her call.
- HOT 96 reserves the right to disqualify contestants who do not adhere to HOT 96 contest rules. Persons who enter a contest under a fraudulent name, age, and/or social security number will be automatically disqualified from all contests, present or future, on HOT 96.
- HOT 96 is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
- Hot 96 reserves the right to revise these rules at any time without notice or publication.
- For a copy of these rules, either send a S.A.S.E. to SCCC Contest Rules, P.O. Box 3848, Evansville, IN 47736, or come by the HOT 96 studios at 1162 Mt. Auburn Rd. in Evansville Monday through Friday during regular business hours.