Atom Smasher's blog
THIS VIDEO is huge and hilarious. What happens when people share TOO MUCH INFORMATION? Look at the crazy in them eyes!
Here he is (what looks like) slapping an asst. Coach. You be the judge.
#1.) Moroccan pottery classes. The U.S. has spent $27 MILLION on a project to train people in Morocco to design and sell pottery at home and abroad. The classes suffered from language barriers with American teachers and flopped.
#2.) Robot squirrels. A part of a $325,000 grant was spent on a study that built a robotic squirrel to see how snakes would react to it.
#3.) Making pennies. In 2012, the cost to produce one penny was . . .
10 Things A Movie Theater Employee Won’t Tell You from rd.com
1. Why does it smell so good? The popcorn has chemicals in it to make its aroma fill the theater.
2. “Extreme Digital” is actually lower quality than IMAX digital. We use it because it’s easier to maintain.
3. For the first month or two of screening, money from ticket sales goes to movie studios. Theaters rely on concession stands to make money. That’s why concessions are overpriced. Popcorn costs almost nothing to make.
4. I know all the methods you use to sneak in.
I KNOW there are tons of charities around and tons of walks for different causes. I wanted to let you know about one I'm involved in every year. The Walk to End Alzheimer's is special to me because towards the end of her life, my grandmother suffered from dementia type symptoms. Though never officially diagnosed (because we were more focussed on her kidney problems which eventually ended her life) we knew something was wrong. Alzheimer's is a huge killer in the U.S.
Whoever stole Justin' s phone is releasing video clips on Youtube (and they're not very scandalous). Let's hope he has some good stuff on there to come.
10 Underrated Perks Of Living With Your Parents from buzzfeed.com
1. You never run out of toilet paper
2. Unlimited access to vintage workout equipment
3. Your refrigerator goes from drab......to fab!
4. And you're actually encouraged to eat their delicious leftovers
5. Unlike your old inconsiderate roommate they live for you
6. They can afford better cable channels
7. Groceries magically replenish
8. Two Words: Liquor. Cabinet.
9. Your childhood bedroom is a way less depressing place to be hung over
Get Rid Of Push Notifications You Don't Care About
This is especially important if you're someone (like me) who gets really excited about new apps, downloads them, and then never uses them again.
I don't know what's the big deal. I do this every morning when I wake up.